Hate Pt. 2

"hmm?" and his eyes fluttered open.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When he saw the six of them staring at him, Hoseok gasped and started to cry again. He put his hands over his ears and started to rock back and forth. "J-just go a-away." He muttered. "Hoseok... First, why? Why did you do this?" Jungkook asked the, now shaking, boy. "U- uhm.... Y-you" Hoseok whispered, realizing the actual concern in Jungkook's voice. His eyes staring wide at the younger, while Jin was tending to his feet with the help of Taehyung. The 3 standing beside Jungkook were surprised, while Jungkook was was just confused.

"What did I do? I- I wouldn't do anything to hurt you hyung..." Jungkook slowly said. When Hoseok heard the word hyung he teared up again. He didn't know why, but he hated that word. "D-dont call me that Kookie.." He said with a slight pout. "What's wrong Hope-ah? Yoongi had asked. "Everything! I hate it when you guys call me hyung, you all think I'm clingy, and I can't function anymore, so stop trying to act like you get it." He broke down.

'Stupid. I should've just said nothing. I'm just fine, right?' Hoseok told himself. He hid his head in shame, not willing, or even brave enough to look back into the eyes of those who he thought had loved him. Taehyung and Jin finished up with Hoseok's feet, and as Tae stepped away, Jin started to pet and play with Hoseok's hair.

Almost in fear, Hoseok jumped a bit and drew his head back, before staring at Jin.
“I’m sorry I’m sorry
I’m sorry my brother
Even if I try to hide it
Or conceal it, it can’t be erased
So cry
Please dry my eyes” Hoseok sang to them. He found Taehyungs song soothing and meaningful, as it got the right words out. The owner of the song was surprised that it was his song Hoseok had chosen instead of anyone else's. Jin started to pet Hoseok's hair again, and that was almost enough for him to slip into his headspace. What really brought the chaos of a little, was when Jin and Jungkook picked him up out of the bathtub, and carried him into the living room, avoiding the mirror.

"U-up." Hoseok said to Jungkook, holding his arms out. His cheeks held a light pink as he looked away in embarrassment. "Didn't Jin-Hyung and I already carry you though hyung?" Jungkook asked the boy who was sitting on the couch. "Uh uh. No hyung. Me Hobi. Annyeong!" Hobi said to the boys, reintroducing himself. He did know of his little side, but never allowed it to show at all since he thought it was weird and not normal. "We already know who you are Hobi-hyung" Namjoon pointed out. Namjoon did notice the change of manner and how Hoseok held himself up though. It was more lively and refreshing, almost childlike.

"I told you tho. Not hyungie. Me no hyung. I'mm witta. Ish no wegwess ofen bwut mwe scawed rite now..." Hobi said honestly. He didn't really like speaking as a little since it tended to sound like an actual baby instead of the age he was right now. (Which was 5) The boys were confused, so they just asked Alexa what a little was. The Urban Dictionary explained for the class.
*boop*
(*EXPLANATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*)
*says Alexa*
"U-uhm... No s-sexuwal." Hobi stuttered, cheeks painted with a light red. He was not interested in having a sexual aspect of littlespace while he was little or big.

The other boys had looked to each other in confusion, while the little observed. He slowly and carefully scanned the others, but when he laid eyes on the maknae, his little heart sped up and he got mad. "Kook no niwce. Kookie make big mwe fweel swad. K-Kook say Big mwe clingy. Witta mwe no likey when big mwe swad nd ngry..." Hobi tried to say in a big boy voice. While he was saying this, he was softly hitting Jungkook on his chest muscles. (Ahem, Pecks -3-)

The boys, almost not understanding, were saddened by what the little thought. "B-b-but I didn't say Hoseok- Hyung was clingy...  I said I hate how he's always so cute" Jungkook explained. "W-w-weally? But Hobi no kyoot..." Hobi answered. He had a shade of red rising on his cheeks as he stared down at the ground. "Of course you're cute. Both little and big. Jungkookie may be dumb, but he doesn't lie." Namjoon had said. "Oh... Mwe sorry den." Hobi said with a slight bow.

Even though it was the same person, each boy found Hobi 10 million times cuter. "Y-yah. When was Hoseok this cute?" Seokjin whispered to Taehyung. "Hoseok-hyung was always cute, now he's just adorable." Tae answered.

"Daddy?" Hobi asked. A chorus of "which one is it?" Rang through the room. "Mmm..." Hobi thought long and hard with a pout before pointing. He pointed to the middle of Jungkook and Jimin. The rest of the boys moved out the way and behind Hoseok to follow his finger.  "Both maybe?" Tae stated. The little nodded his head in delight, as he grabbed the two's hands.

"Daddys wuv Hobi a lot more than Hobi love Hobi, so I neded daddys to  aways potec Hobi. But eomma too tho. Hobi still wuv all chu tho!" Hobi explained. After, he had on the biggest smile, which lit up the room and everyone's hearts.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(924 words) Y'all Im sorry for such a long wait 😭 I was just trying to write another bts story for school without it being counted as terrible... Love you all.
⋆have a nice day!⋆