Help?

Info-
Hoseok and Jin were the resident littles, known moreso as the "2seok littles." Whenever one was big and the other was little, the big one would take care of the little one for everyone else, as they understood it might've been a BIT exhausting with 2 littles around all the time. It was fun for the both though, since they got to be friends with big AND little Jin/Hobi.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Beginning-

"Uh, Jin-hyung? Is Hoseokie okay? He's been in his studio for days now..." Namjoon asked, worried for his boy. Mentally, and physically. "He needs to get some fresh air. He can't just stay inside all day" Jin sighed in agreement. "Come with me?" "Sorry hyung. I would but I have to go drag Yoongi out of his own studio. He's probably drinking wine to celebrate himself finishing a new song or something. Fighting though~" And with that Jin was left to his own.

    "🤡".

As Jin walked toward Hoseok's door, something felt off. He shook it away though, not wanting to believe anything was wrong. He pushed the door open without a knock. "H-"

Jin POV:

  Hoseok is asleep... He looks as adorable as always, except his eyes have very dark bags under them. I wonder how long he's been here. "Hoseokie? Are you okay?" I ask. He murmurs something that I can't hear, then making small noises of discomfort. I slowly pick him up out of his chair, which at this point is probably happy to be free from weight. Eehhh but Hobi isn't that heavy anyway. True Jin. True.

    He seems to be in a very deep sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This is where this oneshot ends, but lemme know if you want me to finish writing it!! Its verrry short but please bear with me 😅 anyways, i love y'all so much and keep on being amazing~

✏comment
♡vote
🌱have an amazing day!