00.2 Rasputin

Tuesday, September 24, 201907:12 am

07:12 am

"—Rasputin had multiple, multiple, assassination attempts on different dates, all of which were life threatening, and finally died of hypothermia, not the dozens of gun shot and stab wounds— or even poison— but hypothermia! He was obviously the toughest person to kill." Belle heard Amber's voice—waking her up.

"Okay, why are you talking about Rasputin at 6:00 am in the morning?" The witch mumbled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Amber shrugged, looking at the older girl—"Your fault for falling asleep on the couch. It's 7:13 by the way, we wanted you to sleep. You should probably get ready though, Rose can drive so you can do your eyeliner, mascara, and that lip thing in the car."

"You, are a life saver— I'll be right back, and then you're answering my question!" Belle told her friend while running upstairs.

"I'm sure I will." The girl mumbled, looking down at her book.

"How's she doing? I saw her passed out on the couch last night, but it wouldn't let me move her." Fig—in human form— asked the blonde.

"Yeah, she got more than three hours of sleep, so that's good. She got off work after a six hour shift or something, after practice, and then drop me home, all on two hours of sleep, yadda, yadda, yadda, she got six-and-a-half more hours of sleep, so, I say that's a win."

"I didn't ask for an entire life story, but thank you."

"You're welcome Figgy. Now, do you like Rasputin?"

"Well, considering I helped kill him, yes."

"That's good, because— wait you did what?"

"No time to interrogate Fig on whatever he did this time, we gotta get a move-on, let's go." Belle said, bounding down the staircase, putting her black headband on and tying her tie one-handed at the same time.

"Rose! We're leaving!" Amber yelled as the two walked to the front door.

"She's in the car!" The werecat yelled back.

"Thanks!"

Closing the door behind them, the girls were on their way to the car when Belle brought up the fact that Amber was reading about Rasputin to wake her up.

"Okay, so, Mrs.Drake wants us to do a whole slideshow about who we admire and why, and I want to do Rasputin, because he was so hard to kill, and she told me to prove it, so I got my grandma's old book of murders out."

"Book of murders?" Belle asked, opening the back door to the Jeep.

"Yeah, whenever someone was murdered, the newspaper or radio stations would announce it, so she would right it down while my grandpa was away at war."