00.4 Nightmares

Wednesday, September 25, 201911:35 am

11:35 am

Belle, at this point, was expecting the day to go terribly. Simply based on the fact that she had so many semi-bad days in a row, she naturally just expected someone had drank all of her coffee she put in the fridge to chill the night before.

When she opened the fridge and saw the coffee still untouched, she nearly cried at the sight of it.

The brunette took the jug out of the fridge and got a jar— you know witches and their jars, they're obsessed— with its matching straw, and started pouring the coffee into it, and then adding a little bit of sugar.

"Okay, what do you all want? We have some juice, lemonade, water, and coffee, hot and iced." Belle said before chugging half of the coffee.

"If you have any orange juice, that would be great."

Belle nodded, and set her jar down. Walking toward the fridge again, she moved organic stuff Florence brought over after the food fight to reveal a 'hidden' compartment.

"Why do you have a secret fridge inside your normal fridge?"

"It's my dad's, he doesn't know that we know that he has a secret stash of everything unhealthy. All we have to do—' Belle finally found the orange juice and put it on the counter and then closed the fridge, '— is pour some out, then fill it back up with some orange water."

As the girl was doing so, Fig walked past the kitchen and looked in, pointing to the juice and maintaining eye-contact with Belle.

"You saw nothing."

"I don't even know what I didn't see." The vampire smirked.

"Fig, that's a double negative and it's scaring me."

Fig shrugged, then walked away to do God-knows-what.

Belle passed the Orange juice to Allison, and put the rest back in her dad's secret fridge.

"Okay, if you have any questions, feel free to ask" Belle started walking towards the library while drinking her coffee, when the others started asking questions.

"How many people live here?" Five asked the girl curiously.

"Normally nine, ten when Amber sleeps over. Wren is the tall black-haired man with glasses, Fig is the one who walked into the kitchen earlier, Juniper is the one who's pretty quiet, blonde with blue eyes, gentle giant except when he throws people—'