00.5 Living The Crazy Life

Wednesday, September 25, 201914:31pm

14:31pm

After Belle had collected herself, she got changed into her rugby uniform in her bathroom, and put her hair up into a high ponytail, before walking back downstairs with Wren, who split from the girl to find Juniper.

"Belle!' Chirped Amber as she skipped over to one of her mentors, 'I just wanted to give you this, it's the paper we're supposed to write because we missed today. I went ahead and wrote it because you did last time, and Rose the time before that, I don't know if you're going to be able to put it on Headmistress' desk or not, but I thought, why not? Ya' know?"

"Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to, but I can text Lexi and ask her to stall." Belle said, taking the essay.

"You were serious about that?' Vanya's voice rang through the doorway, 'I mean, I was expecting it to be true, but it's still insane."

Amber shrugged, "Welcome to the private American school life, my dear Vanya."

"Anyway, do you guys need anything from the store? I assume you and your siblings are still going to be here at 8:30."

"Well—uh—I don't know if we are. I-I don't want to intrude—'

"It's okay, we have people over all the time. None of us mind." Amber cut the older woman off.

"Uh, we? Last time I checked, you didn't live here. But, she's right, Vanya. We don't mind, and I'm more than happy to get anything from the store while I'm out." Belle smiled, fixing her headband around her hairline.

"Oh—Thank you, for letting us stay here for a while, and uhm, I think I'm good. Thank you." Vanya smiled.

"Not a problem. I'm going to go ask everyone else, see you guys later." Belle walked towards the main living room where she figured everyone else would be.

As the brunette asked everyone if they would like anything, the only response she got were kind declines, and she was kind of glad to not have to stop at the store for a longer time after practice and a small shift at work.

Right before she left, her dad pulled her aside, making her tense up before she realized who pulled her away.

"Hey, are you okay? Bad dreams again? Should I put in a prescription for more Xanax?" Jonathan asked his daughter, worriedly.

"No, dad, I'm okay, really. No need to worry, Luci came and calmed me down. I'm okay, just a little tense still." Belle smiled tightly.