DVs

Roman's point of view

There were a book, placed infront of me. It had some scrap pieces of paper in it. One written in black marker pen, scribble on the page.
"Cinde and toes, Aurora and babies, Rapunzel and blindness, Ariel and foam, Snow White and bull's heart."
What in Earth?
Was this a code of some sort?
Was he trying to say something?
I decided to go to Logan and Patton for answers. I mean Logan and Virgil are like the masters of code, you should see them in game night.

I go downstairs.
"Patton, Logan, look what I found!" I flail the piece of paper in the air.
"Where did you get that Roman?' Patton asked, putting down the cookie tray.
"Virgil's room..."
"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO THERE ROMAN!" Logan yelled.
And he moans at me for being extra.
"Basically, I was going to my room, the door was unlocked, the lock broken on the floor. I thought someone broke in, so I checked. I saw a book on the floor and it had this scribble in black marker pen!" I replied. I hope he believes me. Because Logan is hard to get his faith on your side.
Unless your Patton.

He went over to the paper and speed read it. A wave of realisation crashed over him. He ran to Virgil's room.

Logan's point of view

I see the message. I hurry up to Roman's room. He is talking about Disney. The order if Disney disks.
"Roman get up here and let me in your room now!"
"WHYYY?"
"QUICK!"
He opens his door.
I speed over to the DVs. I take out the movies he is talking about. Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled and Snow White.
I stare at them.
Come on brain. THINK.
What is the correlation?
What is the message?
I see a smug Prince looking down at me.
"I already tried that, but I don't think this is what he was talking about. ' Rapunzel and blindness? ' That is no Disney Movie!"
He was right.
"Guys, I think I know!"