Lots of description

Roman's point of view

After I was fully pulled up from the evil triangle of death and despicableness.
I don't care if that isn't a word.

I am pretty sure Virgil did this to me!
No wonder I hate triangles.
Bill Cipher will return!!!

I am in a room.

A room that looks as if it is two different rooms smushed together.
I don't care if that isn't a word.

One side has a dull grey carpet, with monotone white furniture. It all looked heavily polished. There was a king sized bed tucked into the corner next to a little glass bedside table.
There was a large walk in wardrobe, that was made of the same material as the rest of the room. There was a little circular rug on the floor that was bright yellow, it was a smiley face.

The other side of the room looked like a museum. There were lots of cabinets all lined up on the sides. They were all full and had odd objects that you wouldn't think people would want. Like there was my missing sword there, Logan's signed book, Remy's limited addition Starbucks cup, and a lot of other objects that I didn't recognise. But there was a special cabinet that had a word carved in it. I can't read it because it is too far away. But in the cabinet is Virgil's hoodie and a few other items from him, like his hood.

I am sat down on a sofa that is perfectly in the middle of the room. One side - the left to be specific - is a neat white sofa. The other half is what looks like a stolen sofa ripped straight from Patton's fashion sense.

After spying around the whole room, I realise that someone is talking behind me. I go to turn around and see that I cannot move.

"What?!" I mummer.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, we had other... Matters to attend to."

"Apologies for keeping you stuck on that sofa as well. We just wanted you to have the... Whole experience..."

The voice had finished as I turned my head around to the direction of the voice.
No one...

I looked forward again and jumped backwards. He was sitting there infront of me...