Logan's point of view

I was working on the project. I had just come back from another interview. It was pranks. He was on the list for possible kidnappers. If I may be honest, everybody, including myself is on the list.

I ranked them in order of threat.

Pranks was pretty high up the list, due to his ' behaviour 'around the others. He once ' kidnapped ' a minor side. But it was only for a few days. And by kidnapped, I mean, he looked them in his room for a while. Then moved the to a different room, with full freedom and everything. Just the side was particularly unknowing to what was going on.

I remember that I was working for a while. It was quite hard to get momentum, due to Roman's loud noises. But soon it died out.

I had no perception of time, when I heard a knock on the door. I instantly assumed it was Roman. Well, Virgil is missing and Patton was asleep.

"Roman! I told you not to bother me! I am busy!" I yelled. It might have been perceived as rude, but there was a door between us. So if I didn't yell, he might not have heard me. And second, I told Roman that he was not to bother me because I has busy!

After the reply, I realised my mistake...

"Ermm, Kiddo, it is Patton here!"

I went as soon as possible to see Patton. I wanted to see if he was ok.

There is not other reason for me to be eager to see him than that he was injured in a way. As well as possible data on the line.

I open the door as quick as possible.

"Salutations Patton, I see you have made a full recovery?"

He had a look of confusion on his face. I assume that he hasn't completely woken up yet, or if suffering the after effects of this incident.

"From?"

"Your nightmare, the one you had this morning!"

His face still possessed the confused face.

"But it is still the morning, right?"

"Patton. It is 7:13 in the evening."

He looks shocked. I presume this is because he was completely unaware of the passage of time, due to his nightmare. He still sleep his average amount of sleep. So I think the nightmare he had made him burn off his daily energy supply.

After some more meaningless conversation, I close the door. I am just hoping he didn't see that as me being rude. I just had to finish some research.