Chapter 2

Harry's pov

"Now, I think it's time to call your parents."

"Wait, can you like wait an hour or so to get used to this. Also is their a place I can get myself some clothes or something? I want to look great for my first impression of my parents."

"Of course Mr. Anguis. Follow me." we walked and I followed him to door that had the number 794(?) on top of it. He opened it and I only saw gold coins. 'Was I supposed to buy my own clothes? I don't even know where to go to get it.' "Mr. Anguis take as much as you need to buy whatever you want. A house elf will guide you to where ever you want to go."

"Why?"

"Well I would assume you would want to get to know more about the wizarding world and while you go shopping, I can call your parents and tell them that their son is healthy and have everything sorted for when you come back without being snuggled to death throughout the explanation."

I giggled at that, "Snuggled to death? What's that supposed to mean?" i asked still giggling slightly.

"Lamia are extremely overprotective of their hatchlings, if your parents were to see you now they would probably attack you and strangle you considering their lamia strength but if you were gone and gave them enough time to process that there son is alive and well they would act normal... Probably."

"That makes sense... Kind of."

"Yes, now go. Tinky!" a tiny little leathery thing with floppy ears and big eyes popped in out of nowhere.

"What can Tinky do for master?"tinky asked

"This is Mr. Anguis. You will show him around Diagon Alley and will take him to wherever he wants, understood? "

"Yes master Griphook." Griphook nodded and the elf lead me to wherever after I filled up a bag full of gold coins, that I now knew were galleons. We left to go shopping and let me tell you... I practically fucking raped the stores. I bought all kinds of clothes and books and I'm surprised I didn't run out of any money, I practically bought a whole store. I mean like damn, the poor salesmen that helped carry my stuff looked like walking bags and boxes and when the hour was complete, I went back to Gringotts and as soon as I stepped into Griphook's office I was immediately pulled into a tight hug by a women with long silky black hair, gorgeous porcelain skin and beautiful lilac eyes.

"Oh, my beautiful baby boy. I missed you so much. I thought you were dead, I was so foolish to trust that man."she cried

"What man?"

"I think his name was Peter Pet-a-somethin? Doesn't matter, he's dead."Said a tall man with black hair, tanned skin and green reptilian eyes, holding a girl that is about three years old that looks just like him but she had the lady's skin and didn't have the reptilian eyes. She looked at me confused and I smiled then waved at her making her giggle and wave back. The man smiled and walked towards me, gently removed the women and put the girl into my arms. "Diana, say hi to your big brother, Harry."

"Big bwother?" she asked looking at me while tilting her head cutely.

I smiled and nodded with tears in my eyes, "Yes I'm your big brother." she squealed and hugged me tightly soon after that...mom and dad hugged me tightly and I couldn't be happier in that moment.

-While Harry was shopping-
-Griphooks pov-

As soon as Harry left I owled his parents and ten minutes later they were here.

"Good day, Mr, Mrs and Ms Anguis."I said looking at the family.

"Hello sir, in the letter you said you know where our son is." said Mr Anguis.

"Yes I do. Right now he is in Diagon alley shopping." I think that a panic in them. Because the woman became hysterical, yelling about how her son was still too young and that he can be killed.

"Ma'am calm down please. He is perfectly fine. He is in the safest shopping district and not just that, everyone knows that you cannot mess with a creature that just came into there inheritance, there emotions are out of control and the-"

"He went through his inheritance?"asked the father while the child in his arms was swinging her arms in her the air like she was trying to catch something.

"Yes he did."

"But you only go through your inheritance when you are 17."

"Yes but you can go through your inheritance if you are powerful enough."

"What is his power level?"

"Without the block it is 1000. With the block it is 500."

"OH MY GOD! MINE IS ONLY LIKE 750!!!! 1000!!!! One-Fucking-Thousand!!!! Oh my shit!!!! Oh my -wait what blocks?"yelled the mother.

"Albus Dumbledore has put blocks on Mr Anguis and has taken money out of one of his accounts."I said giving them the parchment and slowly inching away from the mother whose eyes are turning red as she read the parchment. Wordlessly, while reading the parchment, Mr Anguis grabbed her hand and squeezed, calming her down.

The women took a deep breath and said, "Woosah... Woosah... Woosah..." while she was doing Mr Anguis turned to me.

"Well, Mr Griphook, can we remove the blocks and get all his money back with interest." how the hell did he, a calm logical man, get such a crazy woman?

"You can but you would need his permission."

"But we are his parents. Do we not have that right?"

"You do not Mr Anguis, it is his account since he is the Lord of the Potter house and Dumbledore has taken galleons out of that account."

"Hmm? What other house is he lord of because if I'm not mistaken... The potters are descendants of Godric Gryfindoor, correct?"

"That is correct and he is also lord of Peverall and Emrys."

"May I ask how?"

"Merlin Emrys's great great great great great grandchild, Godric Gryfindoor had a descendant who married Ignotus Peverall along the way, I can't remember how but the black and potter clan got involved and then James Potter and Lilly Potter ended up being the last Potters because James was infertile but then suddenly they had a baby boy and then they died, leaving young Mr. Anguis the lord. "

"So, basically because of him being kidnapped... he became the lord of Gryfindoor, the heir of ravenclaw because of me and because of my wife... the heir... of...hufflepuff... OK what are you doing right now? " he asked the women that was jumping around swinging her arms as if she was fighting someone.

"I'm preparing myself." how does she expect us to understand that? And as if she read my mind she turned to me her eyes a bright red. "I'll make Dumbledore pay for what he did to my family." just then Harry walked in and she just attacked him, soon the rest of the family joined in making a sweet heart warming scene.
-------------------------------------------------------------
OK guys seriously...

Who should Harry be with?

Tom Riddle?

Or

Draco Malfoy?

Choose now or forever hold your peace. I might end up doing both if you don't say.

Bye 😍😘💓