Prolouge

I breathed slowly and quietly. My hand tightened around the pregnancy test. I shook slightly, fearing the worst. I didn't want to look at the horrid thing.

"What if I'm pregnant...." I said softly. I shook my head and I felt sick all over again. "Would my parents be mad?" I froze. I don't think they would be mad at me...maybe. No...they would be extremely disappointed...what about my friends. "They would call me a whore...and a slut." I put the test down and I sat on the floor and put my hands to my face. "I just won't tell anybody. Not even...him." I grabbed the test and my blue eyes fixed on the pink plus sign. Tears pooled in my eyes. "Oh my god....no...no no no no no." I shut my eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

+How it started-

I never liked the first day of school...it's always so boring and you find out how old your teachers are. I walked to my last class of the day. Ap calculus. I instantly walked to the front of the class and sat down. I set my backpack down and waited for the teacher. I looked at the schedule to look and see who my teacher was. Mr. Moriarty.

'New teacher probably.' I thought. The bell ran and I sat straight and waited. I looked at the time and sighed. I sat back and got my phone out. He walked in and I looked at him.

"Sorry I'm late class." He said. I stared at him.

'Holy crap...he's hot!' I felt my face turn hot When he smiled at the class. He had dimples!!

"Alright. Lets get attendance done with."

I waited for my name to be called and I looked at him.

"Grace Carson?" I raised my hand.

"Here!" I said quickly. He looked straight at me and smiled.

"Grace. I've always liked that name."

'This...is going to be a good year.'