2

Maybe going after school to be with the hottest teacher in the school wasn't a very good idea. Oh, and we'll be...alone. Great job Grace. Good thinking. I shook my head and put a hand to my face. Good thinking....

I walked to Mr. Moriarty's class and I sat down. I fixed my skirt and waited for him. My eyes wandered to the clock and I hummed one of my favorite songs. Talk dirty. Maybe not such a good song for this situation. I closed my eyes and started to daydream. I felt my face heat up instantly, thinking of Mr. Moriarty. I quickly shook my head and snapped my eyes opened. My eyes fixed on something in front of me. I turned red and realised it was Mr. Moriarty. He looked down at me and smiled, showing those adorable dimples.

"Tired?" He asked, and walked around my desk and sat down. I nodded.

"Kinda." I lied. He nodded and turned to face me. I looked at him. He was so close...

"Now Grace." His arm rested on his cheek and his head leaned on his hand. My eyes wondered to his arm and I blushed.

His arms were so muscular. My mind wandered into the pervy realm of my brain. I tuned out his voice and was daydreaming for a while, till I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.

"Grace?" He asked and looked at me, his eyes intense but calm. I widened my eyes and looked at him.

"I'm sorry!" I bit the inside of my cheek. He chuckled and it made my heart speed up.

"It's fine Grace. But can you please pay attention?"

"Yes. Sorry Mr. Moriarty." I said, a little embarrassed. He smiled widely. "Good, now will you get You homework out and you can tell me what you're having trouble with." I nodded and got my homework out and pointed to some of the problems. He nodded and got a little closer to look at it. I blushed and glanced at him. I smiled slightly and looked at the homework.

I looked at the time and widened my eyes.

"Mr. Moriarty! I have to go now. I have dance practice." I stood up and started packing quickly. He looked at me a little confused.

"Dance practice?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I grabbed my backpack and smiled. "Thank you so much for helping me." I said quickly. He smiled.

"Anytime Grace."