.13.

I walked towards Ryan, my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. I don't know if I can do this. he smiled with his bright eyes which made my stomach churn, lol he can really do that to me. I took a deep breath and took a step forward.

Ryan noticed me and gave me a small smile. He seemed so happy and content talking to his friends, I know if I do this I would break him and I wouldn't want to do that because he'd been broken before. he went wild for like a month straight, he wouldn't talk to no one. He wouldn't upload videos when we asked his parents they said he would never leave the house.

Benji came back from his trip to Norway and it seemed to have some sort of effect on Ryan because he wasn't sad anymore and he had plenty of girls in and out of his house every weekend. However, he wasn't the same he was normal again but just not the same.

For example before him being 'broken' he never had plenty of girls coming over and he never really hung out with the other boys until lately and so goes for Benji. They also became closer than they were with Cyrus though this might be because they're related.

In the distance he awaited me with a warm smile, my anxiety began to rise and I slowly began to back up and regret coming to tell him, his smile disappeared and he took a step forward with a concerned face.

I tripped over thin air and turned around to head towards the main hall and away from him. I sped walked once I heard constant running from behind me.

"Kelsey wait" I heard Ryan yell from behind me. I then felt a firm grip on my arm and was rushed to another hall way which was deserted. "Are you okay? You seemed like you were panicking. Is it your mother?" Ryan said.

"No, I just-"
"Sup vro" benji says coming out of the doors. "hey babe" Benji said swiftly moving his arms around me. I reply with a nervous smile and so does Ryan.

Benji looks to the both of us with a confused look. "Are you guys okay?" He questions us. "Yeah, i- uh- need to talk to you" I say dragging him all the way out to the school car park .

Once I found a a isolated spot behind a motorcycle I decided to confront him. "What do important for you to drag me out here" he says. "It's not like you're going to break up with me or sumn" he says laughing a little.

"No I just, I don't know how to say this. Yes?" I say fiddling with my fingers and looking to the floor.
"Lol what the fuck do you mean yes?" He says smiling a bit too hard.

"I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you" I say fast.

He laughed.

"Why are you laughing, I'm not joking"

"You're fucking joking"

"No I'm not I'm sorry Benji"

"Why"

"Why what"

"Why break up we we're perfect together"

"I'm sorry"

"......"

"Benji I am sorry!"
I cried

"Just relax. It will be all over soon"

"Now give me back the bracelet"
He said emotionless.

                          .13.