.22.

V0TE&C0MMENT

My clock read 2pm, one hour before Benji gets here. I'd gotten a call from my father saying we're all going to court the following day and he might get custody of me.

I also tried calling my mother but I was told that she didn't want to speak to me and she'd prefer if I don't even come to court. This did hurt my feelings but I'd already become numb to her words so it really didn't matter.

I stood up and decided to get changed. Benji told me to wear a dress and be very classy or some shit, I forgot.

After I got ready it was 2:45pm so I decided to get a breakfast bar and eat it. Whilst I was scrolling through my Twitter I got a message from Mia.

It read "hey, about what you asked me yesterday. I don't think it's right for me to tell you. To be honest he didn't say anything much too serious it really depends on how you want to perceive it".

This confused me. Ryan is not in anyway a poet so what could be so serious you'd have to perceive it in a serious way.

I replied thanking her and that I'd check out the comments myself. One person said "Damn Scrubby you'd been grinding so hard lately. I hope you get better soon"

Another comment read "I hope the girl that hurt you gets what she deserves". This made me think of the way they were talking about me.

A person who's comment got over 2k likes said "give us the @ so we can expose Edit: thanks for hearting my comment, take as much time as you need off man"

So I'm guessing Ryan has traveled somewhere and will be going offline for a while, was this all because of me?

I'm just glad he hadn't done anything to himself I can't stand the pain of someone else's .

Mia called me saying she wasn't going to school today and she wanted to hang out knowing I wasn't there.

I responded by telling her I'm going on a date with Benji.

She just replied saying "oh, I thought you were over him".

"I don't think I was I ever over him, he made me feel better after the situation with my mother" I said back.
"Oh yeah, I heard about that. It's all over the news. I'm so sorry" she said.

"It's fine, wasn't like she really acted as a mother anyways. She was just my birth giver nothing more nothing less"

I heard a knock on my door, then the door opening. When I looked around I saw Benji dressed in a red tuxedo. He looked so adorable.

I said bye to Mia and hung up. "Oh my God you look so cute" I say standing up. "You look good too, I'm lucky to call you mine" he says.

"What?" I question him because we're not exactly together. " I don't know, I guess we'll figure that out later" he replied.

Benji had ordered a Uber and we got in. I still had no idea where we were going to as we drove on all I know was that we were heading out of town.

"I have a question" Benji stated snapping me out of my day dream. "Yeah?" I replied.
"Who were you talking to when I walked in"
"Mia"
"Did you tell her we were going on a date?"
"Yeah, why"
"No reason just asking"
"Okay, weirdo" I say back then wondering off again.