Prologue

The wind blew a bit stronger against the mysterious huntsman dressed in the black suit and green vest as he ventured through the rural moonlit pathways of Mistral. As he was traveling he noticed a sign that read "Pine Farms". He hadn't seen much of civilization but something seemed off. There was a faint orange glow and the smell of burning wood was evident. He decided to investigate.

The farm was filled to the brim with Grimm and various dead bodies scattered throughout. Part of the barn was engulfed in hungry flames. He cleared some of the Grimm before checking the house. He bursted through the broken door and found a lone four year old boy huddled in the corner, fearing for his life. He had a tan complexion and had various scattered freckles across his cheeks. Ozpin ran over and picked him up, realizing that he was the lone survivor of this horrible tragedy.

Ozpin got the young boy to a local hospital. He suffered minor burns, which was almost a miracle considering the perilous situation he was faced with. When they finished fixing the boy up, Ozpin entered the room, clearly worried.
"How are you feeling?" Ozpin asked.
"I.. I don't know.." the boy answered.

Ozpin walked closer to the boy and kneeled on his bedside.
"What's you name, old sport?"
"O-Oscar.. sir. Oscar Pine."