Downal Wyth Bluddy Behg Hid! 👎🏼🩸👩🏼‍🦰

"What's wrong with you, Tarrant? you used to be the life of the party you used to do the best Futterwacken in all of Witzend"  the Cheshire cat asks Hatter smiles a small smile "Futter.... what?"  Alice asks with a confused tone "Futterwacken!"  the Hare replies pounding his fist on the table making his spoon flip as his fist hits it "it's a dance"  the dormouse adds with a curtsy "sounds lovely"  Chitose says as the Hare hops on his chair as though he was doing some sort of Scottish dance Hatter looks at her with a slightly raised eyebrow "oh it is!"  the dormouse replies "on the Frabjous day, when the White Queen once again wears the crown, again on that day, I'll Futterwacken.... vigorously"  Hatter says as he walks back over to his seat staring at Chitose who smiles at him as he passes the hare and dormouse chuckle the hare's ear perks up his expression becomes one of fear as he says "oh no!"  still holding onto the stick she used as a sword Chitose jumps up onto the table, poses herself as though she were a knight ready to protect her queen, ready for whatever was to come the Cheshire cat turns to see the shadow or someone on a horse ride up to them along with a few familiar card looking knights "uh oh"  the dormouse whispers with a surprised tone "the Knave"  the Cheshire cat says "goodbye"  as he disappears in a puff of smoke the hare who hid behind the cat runs back to his spot at the table "hide her!"  the dormouse says the Hatter brings a bottle to Alice's lips and says "drink this quickly"  Alice tries to NOT do as she was told until she hears Chitose tell her gently "do as they say Alice!"  the warning in her friends tone was all she needed to hear as she takes a small gulp of the familiar clear liquid the Hatter checks to see if the teapot beside him was empty then places Alice within whispering "mind your head"  as he does so something in the way she acted made the Hatter leave Chitose alone though he still looked worried about her as the Knave gets off his high horse and marches over to the table saying "well, if it's not my favorite trio of lunatics"  he hears the woman he watched fight his knights and command his Bandersnatch with ease say in a dark tone "what do you want!?!"  he looks down at her and replies "I'm looking for your friend"  she says "well in case it has escaped your notice she isn't here! the Hatter was kind enough to invite me for tea.... though the other two seemed rather appalled by the idea at first they're warming up to me.... aren't you Hare!?!"   the hare gulps and nods "I simply don't remember the Hatter inviting you so it's best you leave sir!"  the Knave replies with a raised eyebrow "my you are a brave one aren't you!?!"  the woman says "I don't fear you Knave! though if you don't leave I will give you a reason to fear me! don't let my size fool you I'm more frightening than even your tiny brain can imagine!"  the tone of her voice, the way she stood up to him staring at him unblinkingly without fear aroused the extremely tall man immensely as he visibly gulps and his cock throbs the Hatter on the other hand stares at her in shock then they all hear a voice come from behind the Hatter as the other version of the same girl walks up to the table and says "you heard the woman Stayne.... back off Bayard!"  the Knave looks up and his eyes widen once he sees her the same girl with Seraphinite green hair and Viridian colored eyes there was something familiar about this one, something he could not place the Knave watched as the Bloodhound backed away in fear as the green eyes of the green haired woman met his "fine!"  the Knave replies as though giving in.... one was bad enough but TWO!! he didn't think his body could take it!.... placing his hands in the air in surrender while giving the women a slight bow the Knave backs away from the table not letting his eyes leave the woman on the table and a smile starts to slide up the corner of his lips as he climbs back up onto his high horse and then rides off the knights and the Bloodhound follow him once he was out of sight the other woman who entered uninvited starts to leave but stops when she hears the dormouse ask "wait!!.... who.... are you!?!"  she turns back around and smiles then says "a friend.... my name Svajonė and that is all you need to know for the moment"  her eyes meet the Hatter's and become sad as she turns back around and continues on her way she knew he doesn't remember her and it didn't matter for HIS Alice was back and that is what truly mattered.... or so one would say....