Chapter 40

August is so beautiful Lord Jesus!

Reginæ.

"Thanks Alissa.." I mumbled as I walked out the building.

"Wait Reginæ!!" My new boss Teresa came out yelling behind me. I turned around and she held a envelope in her hand.

"Whew glad I caught up before you left.. but I want to let you know that the County Office called this morning and told me that they love your work and your enthusiasm towards all the kids that come here. They want to relocate you.. to their biggest Clinic in San Diego! Inside the envelope is how much you'll make an hour there."

I smiled lightly and nodded my head as she walked away. I was happy for this but I don't think I could just up and move all the way across the world away from my family.

I'm going to put some more thought in it though.

--

I opened the front door sitting my pocketbook down on the table, grabbing the envelope and opening it up. My eyes got big when I found out what I was going to be making out there.

"$45.10" I near liked to have a heart attack that's two times more than what I make now. I only make $15.05 dollars a hour here. This is a very hard decision for me.

August.

I finished up at the studio and was just chilling with Knuck.

"So what's been up witcha?"

"Nun man, you know Francesca pregnant and everythang."

"Yeah you told me last time.. how many months is she?"

"7" I sighed.

"Damn and you bout to have yourself a little girl.." he mumbled, I nodded my head.

"That's not it doe, I'm thinking about making her wifey."

"Whaaaaat!? Yung' finally thinking about settling down. Lil momma must be real good to ya ass."

We laughed a little bit until it came to a complete stop and I started again.

"Yeah man.. she cool but check this out."

I pulled the ring out and showed it to him.

"Damn! That's a big ass rock man!"

He grabbed it from me and stared it down before handing it back.

"When you gone give it to her?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I dunno probably next week."

"Its gone be private or public?"

"Public.. we supposed to have a family cookout at my mommas I was gone do it there."

"Ain't Reginæ gone be there though?"

".. Okay?"

"I know she's gone be heart broken."

"Aye man she had her chance and she didn't take it. I can't just be single for the rest of life.. I already made up my mind."

"Okay man.."

"You gone be my best man though?"

He smiled and nodded his head "Of course bro no doubt."

"My man." We dapped up and ended up leaving because Ky called him to be on daddy duty.

--

"Baybeh!"

"Room!"

I walked into the room looking at her do her yoga stretches in the middle of the floor.

"Wassam? Wha-" she placed her finger on her lips as closed her eyes.

"Mm" she meditated.

I just walked out the room and into the living room to watch the football game.

"Now what do you want?"

"I was just seeing what you did today."

"Oh.. well I cleaned up the house then I did my workout." She straddled my lap and began kissing my lips going all the way down.

She stopped at the hem of my shorts and looked up at me. "Nah remember what the doctor said.."

"He didn't say anything about oral." She smirked as she pulled my dick out and took it in her mouth.

She licked around the tip before sticking all of me in her mouth. I united her bun letting her hair down so I could run my fingers through her hair.

"Shit" I groaned as she started deep throating me. I thrusted my hips up and started fucking her face which made her gag.

"Mm.."

She popped me out her mouth looking up at me as she jacked me off.
"You like that daddy?" I smirked as she pulled me back in her mouth and I released inside her mouth letting my fluid crawl down her throat. She got up from the floor wiping her mouth before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you papi."

"I love you too."

We chilled on the couch and watched what left that was of the football game.

Yeah I was definitely going to marry this woman. I smiled at her and she returned one laying her head on my shoulder with her leg laid across my lap.