Chapter 4

I groaned and laid my head on the table. The hospital can kiss my pale ass, that place is more evil then the actual hunters. Why? It's a fucking hospital for one, so many rocks get stuck in my shoes and it's the same place that Joseph toyed with me.
Everyone else got up and left the room, they called good luck to us and we were left in the room. Tracy seemed to be the most nervous, she hated the uncertainty of it and that we all usually were on different sides of the area so she had no one to stay near to comfort her. I was the opposite, I didn't want anyone near me.
The time hit zero and we were sent to the area, as he walked by the hunter area I saw a familiar cyan top and pale skin.

Joseph

    I was placed in the inside of the cylindrical building that was in the middle of the map, I checked my body and waited 10 seconds like I usually did. Taking a deep breath I walked upstairs to see a cipher machine and a few feet away a camera. Taking a few steps over I started to decode, i heard someone running up the stairs and I cursed under my breath. Only slightly less annoyed that it was Emily, she knew I hated people decoding with me but she liked to get things over with.
     "There's one east of here, should I go there or to the ones closer to the exits?"
     "East."
     "Ok, I'll head that way," she smiled.
     I looked over at her once I finished, "where are the rest?"
     "Near the southern exit there's two machines and the other one is a few meters from the northern exit."
     "I'll take the one at the northern exit."
     She nodded and sprinted off to the other machines and I in the other direction. Tracy was probably with Kevin or maybe she saw Emily or hell, she was-
     "Help ME!" Tracy's voice called from behind me as I approached the machine, behind her was Joseph, black cracks covered his body. I stared for a minute before running with Tracy at my heals. I ran to a pallet and stood by it and waited for her to get next to me, once there I slammed the pallet in front if Joseph's face and he fell stunned. Me and Tracy ran off to hide behind a rock.
     "T-thank you!" She exclaimed. I smiled softly at her.
     "You are welcome, are you hurt?"
     "Me? No, I'm fine, tired but fine."
      We took a few seconds to catch are breath and once we knew the coast was clear we ran to a machine, luckily I felt comfortable enough with Tracy that we got one done.
     2 more and we can leave
     The last two were on opposite sides of the map.
    "You go south, I'll go north. Head to the exit that he goes to once the siren sounds."
    "Ya sure dude? I can come with you."
    "No, Emily and Kevin are most likely in the southern section where the other one is, I'll go back to finish the cipher."
    I saw the hesitation before she nodded and ran off that way, I ran the other way. Joseph wasn't in sight but I felt a presence and as I passed a camera I saw it. They were all on. Out of curiosity I walked into one and was transported to a place that looked like a grayer version of the Hospital. I wandered around and felt my heart rate pick up, I looked around and saw him...Joseph.
    He held in his hand the ballooned body of Tracy and I watched her unable to struggle yet able to be moved, he placed her in the chair and looked dead at me. I began to back up only for him to walk towards me and draw his sword. Turning around I sprinted away and heard him behind me, every turn he followed until after what felt like forever I once more saw color and Joseph was once more gray. Apparently my face and the wall decided to make sweet love and I crashed headfirst into it. I rubbed my head and turned to see Joseph looming over me, his blue eyes looking me over.
    "You're fast for someone with such a thin body," he purred in a calm melodic tone as he touched a stray hair behind my ear. It was weird to be touched like that so I flinched, he cocked his head, "oh? What's wrong? I haven't even hurt you yet."
    "Don't touch me...,"I whispered, not wanting to sound rude.
    "I apologize," he bowed, "forgive my manners, I am Joseph. And you are?"
    "Aesop...Aesop Carl."
    "What parent names there child Aesop?" He raised a brow.
    "Same people who named name there kids Joseph in hopes for a basic white bitch family."
    "Rude."
     I heard the siren but my attention was on Joseph.
     Why was it on Joseph

    I have no clue.