How Equestria Came To Be

"Twilight, forgive me, but I have waited a bit too long to tell you and your friends about how Equestria came to be. All those stories you once heard were lies Luna and I created to distract brilliant ponies like you and Starswirl the truth. Long ago, in this same world, many people lived. Humans, like who you visited, but different. They used to live in the same harmony, magicless, that we live in today. But as generations upon generations grew older, things darkened. One little girl, who was one of the few nice people left, owned a tiny pony toy she loved more than anything. It was me. Years later, she bought another who was Luna. She played with them as Angel-wizard ponies, creating Pegasi, Alicorns, Earth Ponies, and Unicorns. She put stickers on our flanks where cutie marks are now. As a teen, still playing with the toys, she lost me and my sister. Little did she know, the love she put into us formed a magic. It turned us into real horses. The girls parents found us and gave us to her for her birthday, and to make up for the loss of the toys. She kept us forever. But a war was going on as we grew up. The little good people were going to war with the many evil people. Outnumbered, they lost, and all population went extinct. But the magic of the last love the girl had given us, it helped us survive. We were the only things left. The sun and the moon came closer to the earth at once, and it's combines rays transformed the earth into Equestria, creating magic, cutie marks, and thousands upon thousands of ponies to live there. The little girl, having been the kindness person to ever live, her ideas became life. Ponies took the place of humans, as she imagined, cutie marks formed at the spark of moment, rulers of sun and moon, and everlasting harmony. But to accompany us, the ideas of the other good people came to life as well. Such as the villains you faced and the creatures you see. To provide certain items, animals were brought back for their kindness. Tradition carried on in a very different way, and made to live as long as the sun burnt and the moon shone, Luna and I ruled, being the oldest living things known to anything, other than the earth." Twilight bellowed over in amazement. "Even Discord and the alternate human universe were made by good people who died. And you girls, you girls were made from the spirits of good people. The best of them all. An you Twilight, you were the little girl.