ooookay.....so now i have powers?

Hey all my fans!!! sorry i havent posted in a while i've been making sure this chapter was good :D hope you like it sooo...

comment

rate

become a fan

and all that shiz.....

oh yeah diclaimer (skit yay!!)

Sahara: WORLD!! WORLD!!

world:yes Sahara

Sahara: i have something to say..

world: yes?

Sahara: i...i dont ....own...the twilight series SM does!!

World: welldone!! sahara

Stephanie meyer: thats what i wanted to hear sahara!

I moved my hand and I looked down. It was in a brace. I got up and walked down the long stairs, it was a miracle that I didn't fall down them. I found Emmet, Rosalie, Esme I presumed by her heart shaped face with honey colored wavy hair. They were all on the black couch watching the TV but I knew they weren't really watching it. I went to sit down and all eyes were on me as the recliner chair made a noise. I sat down but they all looked away, and then Jasper walked in and I sprang up and ran to him and he caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, then he held one of his hands on my butt and the other on my back  

"Miss me much?" he asked, laughing in my ear.  

"Like you wouldn't believe! I thought you were dead!" I shouted with worry in my voice. I slowly, unwrapped my legs from his waist and his hands fell to his sides, as did mine. He looked down and saw my hand. Pain washed over his features. He took it lightly in his to examine it.  

"First of all, I could never die. Second, what happened to your hand?" he asked as he looked me in the eyes. Then he looked at Carlisle, who was just walking in the room coming from the kitchen. "Long story short, after you fell I punched Emmet over there and it fractured my hand" I told him and gave Emmet a side glance, he just grinned.  

"Yeah, girl you can sure punch!" Emmet told me with a smile on his face still. Jasper just gave him death glares.  

"Oh lighten up Jasper. I should have known better than to punch a vampire." I told him, trying to lighten the mood. It worked because he smiled. I heard a chuckle expecting it from Emmet, but instead it came from Edward who was leaning against the door frame that leads to the kitchen. "Eddie-boy do you find it funny that I hurt myself? Because if you do, I'm sure Jasper over here wouldn't mind giving you a fist or two." I said in my mind and he just shook his head no, and I just smiled at him like I hadn't said a word. Suddenly, everyone was staring at Edward, I wonder why?  "What are you all staring at? I just laughed." he said, a bit annoyed with all the eyes on him.  

"Oh son, it's just well...you...you haven't laughed in over sixty years." Carlisle told him a bit nervous for Edward's reaction.  

"Really? I could have sworn I had smiled at least." he said puzzled. I knew why he hadn't smiled or laughed in over sixty years. Bella. When she died, his whole world shattered, everyone knew it but he refused to admit it. Suddenly, I felt so sorry for him, having to deal with losing his soul-mate. I looked at Jasper knowing I would never lose him. If I ever lost Jasper I would die too, my whole world would shatter. I remembered the anger and sadness when I thought he was dead and it crushed me.  

"Yeah, not since-" Emmet said but he was cut off by Rosalie, the last person I thought would stop Emmet from talking about Bella for Edward's sake.  

"Shut up Emmet! You know no one likes to talk about her!" she scolded and Emmet shut up when he looked at Edward, who was staring at the floor, so no one would see his face.