Chapeter 3- lets go out

<Ashley's POV >

Me and Jeimy where walking up to my room "thanks for letting me sleep over, my mom and dad whe-" I cut her off "it's ok you don't have to explain I'm just glad I can help." We went in my room and she put Jason (her brother) on my bed. "Let's do something!" she said . " Like what I'm to lazy!" "Come on I only have 3 more weeks with you let's make them fun!!" "fine do you want to go see a movie at the theaters?" "yea, but who's going to watch my brother?" " My mom, let's go ask her."

We where walking to my moms room

"Mom? can I come in?" "Yea doors open" we can in "mom can you please watch Jeimys little brother? please me and Jeimy want to see a movie. please" "Ashley , you know I have to pack" "but mom we can leave Jason with sklynn and Hayes can check up on them like every hour or so please!???" "fine but I don't want you home later than 1 am and be quiet" "ok" I said while I hugged her. after we went to my room " I'm just going to change and then we can curl our hair"

+Jeimy's POV+

"Ok" Ashley came out she was wearing a white crop that said "is butter a carb?" in gold letters with white toms and black high wasted shorts " okay let's do our hair " once we were done we had to post a picture on Instagram and as the caption we put "let's go out!" We sat on the bed and then she asked " should we ask Nash if he wants to come? " "Umm yea sure." I replied and we where going down stairs

-Nash's POV-

I heard the girls coming down stairs so I looked back and they looked nice but Jeimy she looked like I don't even know, words can't explain. She was wear a red crop top with a black skater skirt and she had light make-up with red lipstick. I was snapped out of my thought, literally, Ashley was snapping " Nash, Nash? yes or no?" "Huh, what did you say?" "I asked if you wanted to come with us to the theaters with a friend?" "Uh yea I'll text Jordan." after I texted him I told Ashley he said yea. "mom were leaving bye love you!" Ashley yelled "okay have fun" she yelled back "and Nash is coming with us" "ok" they both yelled again.

* Ashley's POV *

"Why don't you just walk to mom next time?" Nash asked " cuz I'm lazy" "come on let's go get Jordan" "okay"

We were in the car and Nash turned on the radio and problem by Ariana was playing me and Jeimy started to sing at the top of our lungs to annoy Nash.

" Hey baby even thought hate ya I wanna love ya I want you !" I guess it work cuz he turned off the radio, Jeimy and I started laughing really hard. We hit Jordan's house and he standing outside waiting for us he got in the car he looked so cute. His green eyes, his black hair, his cute little button nose. I didn't even realize we arrived at the theater in till I lost my train of thought when Nash pushed me . " Look who zones out now" Nash said " shut-up Nash" I said. It can't even happen, I'm moving in 3 weeks. So we finally chose a movie and got in our seats. It was Nash, Jeimy, me and Jordan. During the movie Jordan put his hand around my shoulders so I scooted closer to him, he tensed up at first then he felt relieved I looked to my left and Jeimy and Nash were also cuddling. After the movie we were walking around then I felt someone grab my hand I thought it was Jeimy so I intertwined our fingers but when I looked up it was Jordan.

I looked at my phone and said "oh shit!" "what's wrong?" Nash asked "it's 1:37" "oh shit we need to leave" Nash said. We dropped off Jordan I walked him to the door and I said goodbye but before I left he pecked my lips and before I could respond he went inside his house after we went home but we went inside really quiet so we wouldn't get introuble. Jeimy and I went to my room we talked and she told that she kissed Nash, gross. After we fell asleep with huge smiles on our face.

/ Nash's POV /

Today was the best day me and Jeimy sneaked a kiss so Ashley wouldn't find out but I guess Jeimy will tell her anyway. I kept replaying our kiss and my eyes felt heavy i thought about our kiss one more time and I fell asleep.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""So what do you think? Do you guys like it? sorry for all the errors

Please comment and vote love you guys!! 😍😘

⚓️Ashley⚓️