Chapter 10- uh-oh

Nash's POV

"Umm nothing happened Nash." Ashley said. "Ashley we all practically saw you sprinting out of that room." "he just got really close to me that's all and I got kind of scared, but don't worry" "I don't want you hanging out with him, ashley." "umm I wasn't going to anyway. so what about Andrea?" "What about her?" "well you kissed her but you looked uncomfortable." "Um yea I was her boyfriend was there. I can't believe he was ok with it." " Um I guess." I finally pulled into the drive way it was 10 pm. There were no cars in the drive way. I guess mom and dad weren't here yet. Ashley unlocked the door, "Hayes! were home." Ashley yelled. "hey did you guys have fun?" Hayes said. "Umm yes I guess." "hey Ashley can you help me with my homework,please." "Hayes your still not done, its late." I said "its hard."

Ashley's POV

"Umm yea sure. I'll meet you in your room in a couple minutes, I want to change and brush my teeth." I went to my room and I put one of Nash's shirts and yoga shorts, then I brushed my teeth. I then walked to Hayes room "okay what do you need help with?" "my algebra I don't get it. where doing absolute value" "okay let's see it." after I explained to Hayes what he had to do "Umm ashley?" "yea? what's wrong?" "Nothing it's just.... umm thank you for helping me." "No problem. I need to go to sleep its late. and I think you should too" "ashley?" "yes hayes." do you think that mom and dad are always going to come home this late?" "no Hayes its just they need money i mean we just moved to a new house and to California." "um okay night ash, love you." "night hayes love you too."

•next day•

I woke up to my alarm it was 6:30, yay school (note the sarcasm) I got up and went to take a quick shower once I got out I put on pants with a black crop top and with a flannel. I put black vans. I left my hair in its natural waves. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs I saw Nash and Hayes eating. "morning." " morning Ashley" they both said. They put their dishes in the sink when they were done." ready?" Nash asked."um yea" we went inside the car and headed to school. once we got their, the bell rung. we all went our separate ways. I was walking to my first period when I felt a pair of hands on my waist, I jumped. "whoa didn't mean to scare you ." it was matt. I turned around and he smirked and left. I went into the class and I went to my seat. Drea was already there. "hey" "hi what's up?" "nothing" "so um why did you leave like that yesterday ?" "Oh our little brother was home alone and we didn't want to leave him there for a long time." "oh okay well you should hang out with me during lunch." "thanks but um what about my brother?" "oh he can come too" "so your boyfriend." "ashley he's not my boyfriend, they made me say that." "oh okay" I didn't want to ask anymore questions. For the rest of the class we worked on a worksheet again . then the bell rang for second.

I was with Andrea the whole time in 3rd period I was Nash we sit next to each other.

•skip to lunch•

It was finally lunch, I walked out with Andrea looking for my brothers "hey Juana and jasmine." i saw Nash "hey Nash." I yelled "hey Ashley I'm going to hang out with my friends." "umm okay and hayes?" "oh he told me he was going with his friends." And with that we parted. I went back with Andrea. "there you are I want to show you Jasmine and Juana." "hi." "so your the girl matt can't stop talking about." one of them said. "um I don't think so-." "yes! your Ashley, just warning you he's a player." "yea I've been told"

"Hey let's go to the bathroom." Drea said. we just nodded and went

Once we got their, we went inside. they checked their faces they didn't even go to the bathroom."hey I'm going to wait outside." I said "Umm okay we won't be that long." Andrea said. I went outside and waited them I saw matt walking this way. oh no I was getting up to go back inside the bathroom but he got by the hand. " where are you going." he got really close to me. i could feel his minty breath." um going to the bathroom" I heard the girls come out. hurry up Andrea. " hey! what are you doing?" Matt looked to the side "oh well look who it is." it was jasmine. "let her go. Matthew, she's not going to do anything." "we'll see." "grabbed my arm again and he ...

------------------------@@@@@@@@@ --@@

Sorry I haven't updated in a while

I'm still alive, thank you for the view and sorry about the errors .

Love you guys

And I might make another fanfic hopefully it will be better. If I do make it-it would be another Matthew fanfic. thanks guys ☺️ see us next time

⚓️Ashley⚓️