Chapter 5-party

! Nash's POV !

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I looked up and saw the girls come down. Jeimy looked so gorgeous she had the perfect dress on her perfect body. "are you guys ready?"i asked "yup" they said at the same time.

"So who's party?" Ashley asked, "it's Jordan's." I replied.

@ Ashley's POV @

It's Jordan's party I can't wait! We started to walk to the car, me and Jeimy went in the back. We talked the whole way, once we got out we saw red solo cups everywhere and people who were passed out. We went inside the house and the music was pounding really loud, we could literally smell the sweat and alcohol in the air. People were either drinking, making out, or dancing but when I mean dancing they were grinding on each other. Jordan came up to us and handed us drinks.

"Umm what's this?" I asked "It's beer, you'll be fine." he said. I looked up at Nash and he shrugged. "I'm not going to drink" Nash said. I looked in the cup once more and then I chugged it down It burned my throat. I grabbed Jeimy by the hand and we went the "dance floor" we started dancing. " Hey, ashley I'm going to get some more beer" Jeimy said.

"Ok, bring me some too" I said as she was leaving. A few minutes passed and she came back I took the cup and chugged it down. After I saw Jordan walking up to me. So I went to him and we started dancing. I looked back at Jeimy but she was with Nash.😉 we danced for hours and drank more beer. I knew I was drunk and I knew Nash was going to kill me in the morning.

*hours later*

. Jeimy's POV .

I knew Ashley was drunk.

"Ashley come here, come on let's go outside for a little" I was trying to get her to breath fresh air. " No I want to dance, don't be a party pooper!!" she said. I turned to my side and saw Nash coming this way oh no he can't see her like this. I grabbed Ashley and we starting dance but with every step we took I was moving to the left so we can get closer to the door and leave, but Nash caught up to us. Oh no.

Nash's POV

I saw Jeimy and Ashley, when I looked at Jeimy she had a guilty face my head turned straight to Ashley. I saw her dancing and yelling. I knew she was drunk. I looked at her in the eyes and she stopped dancing." why so sad Nash?" Ashley said. "Ashley come on let's get some air." I said "no I want to dance. let's dance Nash!" she said while laughing. "come on Ashley" I said as I tried grabbing her hands but she put her hands behind her. "Fine act like that Ashley" I grabbed her waist and pulled her over my shoulder "weeeeeeee" she said while laughing again. "who's a good brother? you are! nash I love you!" She said as were walking back to the car as Jeimy followed us. "Nash I don't feel good. my tummy is making noises hehe" I put her in the car and we drove home "Jeimy what time is it?" I asked. "it's 1:53" she replied.

Ashley was just laughing "Nash look my fingers move!!" she said. "Ashley were almost home" i said "I'm hungry! let's get pizza" we got to the house ad I carried her inside. she was laughing really loud. "Ashley you need to quiet down, please" I took her to my to room so I could watch her. I put her in my bathroom and I put her head over the toilet. "Nash why am I here?" she asked. "Your here because-" she started to throw up. I grabbed her hair once she was done she washed her mouth and face I gave her one of my big shirts and she put it on she went to my bed and pulled the covers over her body. I changed and washed my mouth, I went next to Ashley and she put her head on my chest "thanks Nash" she said as she fell asleep. after a while I fell asleep too

'Next morning'

@Ashley's POV@

I woke with a huge headache, I feel like someone hit me with a hammer 50 times! I took the covers off of me I was in Nash's shirt. great now I'm going to get yelled at. I walked to his bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked and felt like shit. I went down stairs and saw Hayes, Nash, Jeimy, skylynn, and Jason. "damn what happened to you?!" asked Hayes. "Haha very funny Hayes"

"Ashley we need to talk" Nash said.

Great. "okay for sure" Jason and skylynn started to scream and it was killing me! "skylynn can you guys please keep it down?" "hey Ashley I'm going to leave my mom keeps texting me" Jeimy said. "yea of corse I'll dri-" I was cut off by Nash. "I'll drive you" Nash said to Jeimy. gross he likes her and my headache kills!!! "ok well bye Jeimy my head is hurting like hel- heck it hurts like heck." I said because the kids were here. "Ashley?" skylynn said. "yes baby" "can we take a nap together I'm tired." she asked. "yes come on let's go." I said while grabbing her hand.

$Jeimys POV$

Nash was driving me to my house even though it was like a 7 minute walk. I grabbed Jason and we went in the car. "why did you drive me? you didn't need to." " because I want to spend time with you." Nash said. "ha I'm really going to miss you" "yea me too" he replied. we got to my house " I'll walk you " Nash said. I got out of the car and we started to walk to my door, once we were at my door he stopped and he was holding my hands. "Jeimy I have something to tell you, look I really really like you and I don't know what to do." I was so happy but in the back of my head I was wondering what Ashley would think, what if we brake up and I want to see Ashley then it would be awkward but who cares I smiled and leaned in for a kiss and so did he but before our lips can touch. the door swung open. I looked and I gasped.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ hey guys 😊 sorry it took me a while. so how's everything? I hoped you guys liked it please please please

VOTE and COMMENT!!

And thanks for all the views! I hope I can update tomorrow for you guys! Love you bye !!😊😍😉

⚓️Ashley⚓️