Chapter6- please dont go...

@ Jeimys POV @

I looked and I gasped it was my mom. she had bruises all over her face. "mom?! What happen?!?" I yelled.

"Shhhhh your dad is sleeping! You need to get in the house." my mom said. "No we need to call the police! how long has he been doing this?......."I said "he hasn't, it's the first time."

"Mom we need to leave. I don't care if it's the first time! if a guy lays a finger on you, you need to leave!" I said. "You guys can stay at my place!" Nash said. "no that will put to much pressure on you guys."I said. "no it won't. my mom will talk to your mom and Skylynn will have a friend and Ashley will have a friend and I will have a Bestfriend😏" he said. "umm Nash I do-" I got cutoff "yea! yes! let's go. now please he is going to wake up soon." My mom said.

Nash's POV

We got home. "okay stay here let me talk to my mom first" they just nodded.

i walked in "mom?" I yelled.

"Im in the kitchen" I walked to her, she was cooking. "Mom something happened when I dropped of jeimy."

"What happened? I hope you didn't crash!" she said. " no mom I didn't crash, I was walking Jeimy to her door and the door opened and Jeimys mom had bruises and we found out that the dad was hitting the mom and they have no where to stay!" I gushed out

"They can stay here in tell we leave, but once we leave they have to find a new place." my mom said. " okay thanks mom" I said as I was running out the house. I saw them. "hey you guys can stay till we move"

"Oh my gosh thanks Nash!" we went inside and I showed the ti the guest room " you guys can stay here or Jeimy you can sleep with Ashley, if you want to." "Nash thank you for everything. really, ill start looking for apartments, thank you for everything." Jeimy said. "hey I'm going to talk to ashley I'll be back."

I went upstairs and went to Ashley's room I opened the door and saw her playing with skylynns hair while she was sleeping. " hey we need to talk"

"Okay let's go to your room" we walked to my room. "what the hell were you thinking? huh? getting drunk?" "Nash you need to calm down ok I'm old enough to think on my own!" "no your not and you drinking, anybody could have done something to you! you need to use your brain , Ashley!!" "Nash were twins! Your not older than me! and I do use it,I'm not stupid. please stop yelling Nash." "No! I'm not! something bad could have happened to you! like that sick man did, when you were small!" "wow thanks Nash! Thanks for bringing him up! Thanks for all the memories you bring back! You of all people should know that I hate remembering him, that I have nightmares" she screamed but ended in a whisper while tears falling from her face. "Ashley. I didn- " I got cut off. "NO! No Nash but really thanks" she walked out of my room. I just want to say sorry. I knew I went to far in this.

Ashley's POV

I can't believe he would say that! How dare he bring up the past. ugh! Why, why me! I went to my room and shut it. someone knocked in the door. Nash. "Go away Nash I don't want to talk to you!" "Umm it's not Nash."

"Jeimy?" I said in a whisper

the door opened it was Jeimy I ran up to her as we hugged. we both started to sob.

"Why are you crying?"i asked. "Why are you crying?" We both walked to the bed and lied down together. She told me what happened and I told her what happened and we were both a crying mess. Then someone knocked. "Come in" it was Nash. I faced Jeimy. "come on Ashley. I'm so so so so so so sorry, I love you. I brought you boba and Pringles because I know there your favorite" he said. I turned around "thanks" "do you forgive me?"

Nash's POV

"I'll only forgive you if the Pringles are sour cream" Ashley said with a low chuckle "they are, look ashley I'm sorry I went to far and I hate seeing you sad, especially when I'm the reason why your sad. I just want to protect you. something that I couldn't do when we were small"

"It's ok and I love you too." She said while looking down at her fingers.

* 2 weeks later*

Jeimys POV

I can't believe Ashley's leaving tomorrow.

Me, Ashley, Jordan, and nash got really close. after that time ashley and Nash got into a fight, ashley has been having bad dreams.I told Nash but he said she'll be ok and that he will handle it.

So it was our last so we decided that we would have a sleep over with Nash and Jordan. Once the boys arrived we watched a movie in Ashley's room. she was cuddling with Jordan and I was cuddling with Nash. We all ended up falling asleep.

* next morning*

Ashley's POV

I was leaving my Bestfriend Jeimy.I don't want to go! We went to the airport. Jeimy dropped us off. " I don't want you to go!" Jeimy said with tears "I don't wan to go either but I have to" I said while crying also. "I'm going to come visit you so much it will feel that I live with you" I said "Plane 22A is now boarding" " NO! I don't want you to go!" Jeimy said while crying. "Jeimy I'll be ok I promise I'll FaceTime you everyday and text you!" I said while crying so much I couldn't see "please don't go..." She said. she gave me one last hug and I walked into the plane.😭

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$hey guys I updated!!😄 yea! ok Im going to update tomorrow cuz I have no school!🙏 anyway did you like it? please please please VOTE and COMMENT! love you guys☺️

⚓️Ashley⚓️