Chapter 2: Be Ready!

[ 3rd POV ]

Rioka stood up as Shinko and the other two girls watched. Rioka stood up and grabbed Hanaka's sleeve. Hanaka became confused as Rioka leaned in to whisper. 

"They shouldn't be here... They're not real, right?" Rioka looked at Hanaka who only looked at Rioka as a bead of sweat was visible on her temple.

"Maybe... Why are you even asking me?"

"I don't know either." She then turned to the ultimates and walked slowly towards them. Rioka outstretched her hand and narrowed her eyes as she slowly leaned away. The sudden action almost made Sakura cough in-most likely-embarrassment of knowing the brunette.

Chihiro, who was right in front of Rioka, stood there nervously while Makoto was in an awkward state. Chihiro didn't even know how to react when he finally realized that Rioka's hand was on his head.

"It's... touching." Rioka commented. Then realization struck her. "Oh my gosh, Hanaka! I'm actually touching Chihiro. Haha, yes!" Hanaka sweatdropped whilst Sakura watched with amusement. A cough was heard from behind the girls, coming from Shinko.

"As amusing it is to watch, we have to go." The girls looked at him dumbfounded, having the same thought.

'What about the portal thing?'

It wasn't hard for Shinko to know what they were thinking, as the expressions on their faces perfectly sent the message.

"For now, I will give you girls time to think about it." He then walked away with Makoto and Chihiro following.

"Oh." Chihiro said, stopping. He turned around and faced the girls. "If you decide to go, be sure to pack before meeting up with Mr.Ishimoru!" He then catched up with Makoto, who waited for him.

"Well... I never expected it to go that way." Hanaka starts.

"Then, what did you expect?" Sakura asked.

"I thought that he would force us to go, which I think will end with him on the ground... with bruises... and bleeding."

"Couldn't have said it better." Rioka cut in. In the end, the three got home safe and sound.

____

7:58PM

Hanaka fell onto her bed with a thump. She grabbed her phone from the bedside table and unlocked it, opening the messaging app right away.

She then started to text a group chat named 'The Animals'.

Hana:
So... What do you guys think?

Rio:
Idk. If you guys are going, I'm going.

Hana:
Well, ok... I'm not going.

Rio:
Sounds good to me, I'm going back to playing.

...
Hana:
Playing what? never mind, goodnight

Seen by Everyone

Hanaka sighed as she closed her phone. She placed it beside her pillow and laid down comfortably on her side.
Closing her eyes, she thought about earlier.

'I wonder what would happen if we go.'

She turned so that she was laying on her back. Raising her hand, she stared at it before laying it down on her side.
'How I would look like as an anime character?'

And with that thought, she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

____

*buzz

Hanaka groaned as she rolled over to her other side.

*buzz

She groaned again.

*buzz

*buzz

*bu-

Unlocking her phone, Hanaka went to find the disturbance. Only to find that it was coming from 'The Animals' group chat. With half lid eyes, she opened the groupchat.

Zebra:
Hey

Zebra:
Hey

Zebra:
Hey

Zebra:
Why are you ignoring me you female dogs :/

Before replying, Hanaka looked at the time.

Hana:
Shut up, It's 3am.

Zebra:
Idc.

Zebra is typing...

Hanaka blinked twice. She can't ignore her, because if she did, the Zebra would probably call repeatedly making Hanaka unable to even shut an eye.

Hana:
Why tf are you taking so long to type

Zebra is typing..

Rio:
You two have to go.back.to.sleep.
Hana:
It's not my fault. The zebra started it.
And btw, why are you even awake?
Rio:
... I just happen to wake up early.
Hana:
Are you thinking about whether to go or not?
Rio:
Yeah, no. I was dreaming with my eyes open 'cause
I woke up to do number 1 and then you guys just had to interrupt
my dream on being on Attack on Titan.
Hana:
Umm, ok...? Goodnight. Not sure how that would be a dream though.

Zebra is typing...

On Sakura's side of the screen, she just stared at the messages her friends were sending each other.

In reality, she wasn't even texting. Her phone keyboard was visible and the blinking 'I' didn't stop. But when she noticed her friends stopped chatting, she closed her phone and went back under her thick pink blanket.

On the other hand, Hanaka had already muted her phone and went back to sleep.

And on the other other hand, Rioka had went back to staring at the ceiling and dreaming until she actually fell asleep.

————————————————
Well that was kind of random.