Chapter 6- Table Flip

~~Previously~~

We all looked at each other and nodded. "On the count of three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

~~We Continue~~

( Hanaka's POV )

We did as we planned. Pushed the door opened and was greeted by rose petals flying in our face.

We practicallly died. Rioka's hair was swarmed with rose petals. Eventually they kinda got stuck in it.

Sakura caught one in her eye.... Ouch.
And i caught one in my mouth. Making me choke and spit it out.

"Welcome!"

Seven voices greeted us.

'did they not see what happened? Bruh'

"Heeeeey?" Sakura said, confused. I just waved.

Rioka greeted with a 'Yo' as she was to pulling rose petals out of her hair. she looked at us and mouthed 'A little help here' we complied.

Sakura walked over to her and pulled out one rose petal harshly, accidentally pulling her hair. Making Rioka yelp and the hosts wince.

"Oww! That hurt! be a little more gentle geez." Rioka complained while i smirked.

"That's what she said~" i joked. "Hanaka! help me! she's gonna pull my hair out!! And for that joke... What was that?."

I ignored her question. =p
"Pffft come on cant you deal with it? its your hair after all." i stated.

"When did you become so mean!?" she asked.

I shrugged but went to help her anyways. Sakura stood by and watched as i untangled the strands of her hair that was getting the rose petals stuck gently without ease.

Finally getting it all untangled i pulled them out slowly with patience.

Rioka sighed in relief. "Thanks," i shrugged as i dropped the petal on the floor.

While sakura was bewildered. "How do you make it look so easy!?" she asked.
"make what look easy?" I asked back.

"She means how do you untangle stuff with such ease." Rioka told me.

I shrugged once again not knowing.

"Well i guess im really good at untangling stuff? I just go with the flow" I said, while mimicking waves with my arms. Then we heard a subtle cough.

"Ahem. How may we help you?" Kyoya asked, a little irritated for ignoring their presence.

We laughed nervously then introduced ourselves.

"Hi, we're new students here. We were wondering that if we got the wrong room." I lied. Putting on a fake worried face, I took a glance at Sakura who got the idea and played along.

While Rioka, with the great acting skills she has, played along as well.

"Yes, that's right. We thought this was a music room." She sheepishly gave them a smile.

"And you are not mistaken. This was a music room, but currently the host club's room." kyoya informed us.

'By the looks of it haruhi already joined the club. Are we in the position of the heroine? If so, that's a different story. Or maybe........ I'm just overthinking it and we just skipped an episode or two...yeah that must be it.'