VI - Horney boyfriend (smut)

David's pov:

I hate Monday. I don't really like it. I had to have a walk-of-shame; sneaking out of my boyfriend's house 6 in the morning and pretended that i didn't get fucked a couple of times during the past weekends. I had to run back to my house with a bed hair and a shaky legs, then work, work until Friday.

I always like Friday, when the sun goes down you'll know that its time to get ready and wait for your boyfriend (this word still made me blush like a teenager) to pick you up for the weekends, details; let you fuck him all night, well i'm not complaining.

Its 2:16 in the afternoon and i'm here, sitting in my home office trying to write something at least a chapter for my new book. I'm having a writer's block and keep staring at the white page for the past couple of minutes. It's not a great idea to have a walk as it's windy and cold outside but i need to have a break.

I need something to get me going. My Simon was the first thing that came up in my head but i'm sure he's in the middle of work so...no. Anyway i'm gonna see him soo-.....wait, it's only Wednesday. Urgghhhh.....i need to wait for 2 fuckin' days, good lord.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, that's always my second option. I lean back to the island and enjoyed my hot tea, thinking about Simon. God, i miss him. I was interrupted from my peaceful daydreaming tea party by someone knocking at my door. I took my last sip and went to the door to see who's there at the middle of the day.

I opened the door, right in front me was a man with his eyes full of lust and passion; his lips swollen and plumpy pink, his hair was a messy like he ran a finger several times through his hair. I didn't know that he has a huge bulge inside his pants until he pressed me hard against the door and rush his tongue inside my mouth, grinding his hips on mine.

There's time where my Simon loose control during working hour, the feelings he had; wanting and desire. And there's also time when he'd so much works and stress himself up, he'd get really cross at every single small thing and after all, all he needed was him inside me, and that was the time like this.

I let him take control of me, didn't say a single word and keep moaning under his touch. He took my hand and i follow him to my bedroom.

As we entered, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down into a deep kiss with him. Our tongues meshed together and we both began moaning with passion and lust. He broke of the kiss for a second, "get on your knees baby" he looked me in the dark chocolate brown eye.

About that time, his hand which had been on my neck began to apply pressure on me to go down. So, I went. What can I say? It was a powerful moment.

I got down and can feel his cock was already harden into a very nice cock under his pants. I hastily pull down his pants with his boxer and his erected cock sprung up. He stroke himself a bit and then put it at my lips and began to slowly push it into my mouth

He quickly filled my mouth. I couldn't seem to take it all in, but I tried. Then he grabbed my head and began to fuck in and out very quickly. He was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Then he began to get rougher and rougher. I was just having a hard time trying to figure out how to breathe but i love this feelings, pleasing him.

He pulled out from my mouth with his cock coated with his precum and my spit. His cock got even harder and swelled from my mouth and he got even more frantic.

He stepped out of his pants and loosen his tie. I didn't know why on earth Simon Cowell wore a tie during officer hours. But that didn't really matters now since he push me back on the bed and grabbed both of my hand above my head. He smirked as he tie my hands with his necktie on the headboard.

I was lying on my bed with my boxer and still had my shirt on whilst Simon was having only his white shirt with halfly undone buttons. I can feel my cock growing bigger and gets really uncomfortable under my pants. I sight in front of me want me to touch myself but i can hardly move my hands.

Simon took out a lube from my drawer and start lazily applying through his length.

I can't take it anymore "Simon....please" i begged.

He came closure to bed and pulled down my boxer, my erected throbbing cock sprung free. He get on his knee between my legs and lifted them up to his shoulder. I raise my hip high enough to get him better excess of my hole.

Without any warning, he quickly shoved his dick deep inside my arse. My eyes went wide and my body froze as he began ramming his cock in and out of my arse.   My muscles had no time to relaxed and i can feel a burning sensation running through my body. A small stifled cry escaped my mouth and i shut my eyes close, letting tears falls down. It really hurts.

The last time i stretched my ring was Monday morning when Simon woke me up with an amazing blowjob and fuck me later. Now, before i even take a finger inside, he pushed his erected big cock with not much lube and started pounding me hard and fast. Also my hands was tied above and i can't even reached my eager cock.

I want to begged him to go slow, but the sensation of being stretched by my boyfriend's member and being used; pleasing him when he need, doing what he told me while he take his dominant role was incredible.

"shit baby....you're so tight" he groaned.

"i...s..save myself for you" i said between moaning.

"you better...cause you're mine, only mine" he leaned down to kiss me hard "and i'm the only who can used you, your tight hole's only for my dick....understand...?" with that he pushed himself back into me with one stroke.

Despite the row violence of the way he entered me again, there was no more pain but only pleasure. He start stroking my length up and down whilst moving in and out me and i enjoyed it.

He drove deeper and deeper into my aching ass like running a railroad train up my ass. Eventually I felt his balls up against mine, and then he began pumping for all he was worth. I gingerly tried to squeeze my ass around his cock and with that he started cumming. It was like he blasted a fire hose up my tired ass.

He pulled out his soften cock out of my arse and lay next to me. He untie my hands and as soon as i'm free, i jerked myself off with Simon kissing down my neck, my jaw and leaving hickeys on my skin.

I was covered with my own cum and Simon's leaking out of my hole. I rested my head on his chest as i sleepily played with his shrunken cock. He pulled me closer to him and give me a passionate kiss. I smiled under his soft kiss as his cock slowly respond my touch.

He removed my hand and gave me a small peck on my forehead "sorry sweetheart,  i need to go back to work" he get out of the bed and dressing up.

"why do you have to work always...?" I said pouting my lips in annoyed.

"so that i'll have a free weekend for us" he came back and sealed his lips with mine "i love you...okay? always remember that" he ruffled my hair like i'm a child and leave.

He went out leaving me half naked on my bed, with cum splaying on my bedsheet and inside my bum. And once again, i'm feeling loved.

(this one's for my friend damon_couple)
Everyone thank you so much for reading and your vote, i know it's not great but hope you enjoy it.