Closer

A/n when your lazy ass hell and can't finish this picture....

Megami's pov

As everyone heads to the main hall to announce the next duel I head back into my room to think.

I sigh heavily "my mom is sure going to love this.." I feel my heart race.

I'm so scared.. I don't want to marry that idiot Kirishima. I guess my faith is sealed.

Soon I hear my door open , as I turn around quickly I say "who is-

Soon I find myself being pushed back into the wall , I widen my eyes to see-

"Kaiba.."

He glares at me without saying a word. He must be upset that I lost the match to Yugi.

"I'm sorry that I lost.. but his card-"

"I don't care that you lost , but why did you go tell that brat that he should win?"

I widen my eyes "huh?"

"You told Yugi that he should win why is that? Do you like him or something?" he says angrily.

I look at him in shock before I begin to slightly laugh "wait you confronted me because of that statement?" I burst out laughing trying to cover my mouth.

"This isn't a laughing matter! Man I've wasted my time coming here!" Kaiba says as he pulls away.

I chuckle slightly and soon I look down at my phone vibrate. As I open my phone up I see a message from my brother. I sigh heavily..

"Now what?" he says.

"Huh?"

"Your dad's company will you run it as planned or will you still keep fighting?" he raises an eyebrow.

"I lost didn't I? I have too-"

"No you don't! You have to keep fighting how do you think I'm ruining my own company?" I widen my eyes. His giving me advice?

"But how? I want to be a pro duelist known around the world but I can't do that with the burden of a company behind my back?" I angrily yell at him.

"Work for me? Be an intern at my company start your way at the bottom and head to the top. Megami?" he says casually.

"What!? Really you'll do that?" I widen my eyes. I grab his hands shaking them.

"Don't get worked up? Remember this is a company you can't play around like a child" he says angrily.

"Don't worry! Thanks for this Seto!" I say.

He glances back at me with his eyes all widen , and soon I begin to feel my face burst into embarrassment. I just said his first name didn't I?

"Sorry getting used to it so-"

"You don't think I'm doing this for free?" he says as he begins to hover over me.

"What do you mean-" before I could say anything I watch as he slowly leans towards me.

"W-wait! Seto-"

"Megami!! I was wondering have you seen-" soon I hear the door slam open to hear Mokuba.

"Your here then?" he says soon I glance to Seto and we both back away from each other.

"Brother you should be right now in the main hall everyone is waiting. Megami.. you should do the same" he says chuckling as he leaves.

Seto glances over to me and says "I have a tournament to get too, you should head there too."

Me and him were about to kiss how can he act so cool!? Still this can't keep going on I'm getting married off to Kirishima someone that I haven't told him about. Maybe this is the perfect opportunity to tell him it's now or never.

"Seto I-"

"Brother hurry! You two can talk later we have a audience to entertain" Seto follows behind Mokuba.

Maybe it wasn't the perfect time.. still by the end of this tournament I'll tell him..

Short chapter guys dude been on writers block for about 1 week. Glad to see this 1 on yugioh # & blue eyes. Thanks!!