Official

Megami pov

"Work!? Right not but your still in the hospital bed?" I ask Seto who's in the bed with his laptop.

Just yesterday he passed out when he was talking to my father. He worked himself for 5 days staright with absolutely no sleep. He starved self most of the time.. idiot.

As for news , it exploded like crazy about Mr,Sohma. They tried to get a few words from my father as well as Kaiba but he made sure no one got in the hospital.

Currently Mokuba is making sure no one gets to him, his so cute making sure his brother's safety as well as privacy is secured.

"Your parents let you come?" he asks.

"Yeah, well it's more like they felt the need for me to come. My father really wants a word with you when this is over. But please make this a last priority first we should focus on your-"

"So, next Friday then.. tell your dad so we set up a meeting" he says typing on his laptop.

"That was fast!"

As he keeps on typing he says "anything to keep you satisfied. Plus I'm ready to tell them about are status" he says casually while typing.

"Status.." soon I feel my face heat up. So are we technically dating.. I find it werid just yesterday I was about to marry Kirishima and now I'm with Seto. I can't help but to smile at that.

"Stop grinning you look like a dork" he says while grinning.

"Your grinning too punk! Let's get one thing straight between the both of us you asked me-"

"But you did agree to date me didn't you" he soon leans towards me and soon I jump back. Soon I turn away and I look out the window.

"Wait so were offical.. you sure this is what you want?" I ask.

I hear no response and I turn around and Seto begins to type on his laptop.

"Seto?" I ask soon he shows me his screen it's-

"Kaiba Land.." I feel myself smiling more than usual. He begins to show me more slides of the building. It's here everything from the outside of the place to the inside.

"Here" soon he shows me what's going to be above and it's "thunder dragon!" it was medium-sized duel monster dragons above.

"On my god! You did it , and it's amazing.. when will it open?" I ask.

"Next month.. I will be advertise to duel a match there with a random choice of partner" I widen my eyes and soon I nod but then I look at him "your.." I point at his condition.

"I'm fine.. plus I know what can make me better" he says smiling at me.

I gulp.

3rd pov

Outside the room a nurse takes a deep breath "I hope I don't get in trouble again.." she squints crossing her fingers.

She hesitates to open the door but soon sighs and smiles "what's the worst that can happen" soon she opens the door "Mr,Kaiba your dinner is ready-"

Soon she opens the door too see Megami leaning into Seto on the bed.

Megami turns around and her eyes widen soon she feels her face heat up and Seto yells "get out!!"

"Sorry!" she exclaims she leaves the food cart in front of the door and runs out the room.

Megami looks at Seto and pulls away but Seto grabs her wrist "no-"

He pulls he pulls her close to him and leans in for another kiss. She begins to lightly punch his shoulder trying to resist but soon gives in and begins to lean towards him even more.

She pulls away "time to eat if you want to leave this room" she says walking over to the food cart.