Nightlife

"Hey Tim! Isn't that yar," Esther transfixed her aqua blue eyes as Timothy's chocolate brown orbs on the approaching blonde who overlooked them by taking a seat alongside the black-haired lady, surveying each action of hers. Literally her body language. Her manners. Mischievous, subtle smirk danced across her ruby-coloured lips of the hostess. The ex-priest felt pulsation in his ears as if he verged to have a heart attack once he recognized actually who's the blonde who recently entered in the gothic bar as the music changed in the background.

"Let's swim to the moon, uh huh! Let's climb through the tide! Penetrate the evenin' that the city sleeps to hide! Let's swim out tonight, love! It's our turn to try!" The Doors' song just played in the background, floating in the bar as its sole inhabitants were Jude, Timothy, Esther and the French bartender. Jingling serene, melodious tunes in their ears.

"Tim, that's your Jude!" Esther teased the former man of the cloth by swatting heedlessly his broad, muscular shoulder as he couldn't avert his chocolate brown orbs from the magnetizing blonde who sat next to Esther, ordering the French bartender for herself some bourbon in a scotch glass.

"It's not exactly mine since," The young man stuttered as he struggled to utter each syllable, due to the fact Jude was in the same room where he was especially with another female company. Suddenly he lowered his head in shame as his dexterous, elegant fingers caressed idly his scotch glass with its almost emptied liquor. "I'm sorry but I hurt her as much as I don't deserve her forgiveness." At last but not least, his abrupt lowered voice signalized the hostess that something was out of control. Something didn't seem okay at first sight and in general at all. Something urging her to alleviate her new friend, who seemed peculiarly, immensely disquieted. On one hand, Timothy hankered for to speak in person with the blonde and promptly apologise her, regardless what she thinks of him and what might be her reaction as well. On other hand, the former Monsignor little did he know his apprehension has escalated to celestial borderlines and how she might react even on his first exclaimation towards her after the labyrinthine dilemma and disaster which conflicted them even more especially him for now.

"One Elijah Craig bourbon for me, please!" The lady in red ordered boldly as she winked at the French barkeeper as he docilely, obediently took a medium sized bottle of Elijah Craig bourbon by preparing an empty, clean scotch glass by grasping its bottle as her hazelish-brown eyes were darted down to the mammoth, calloused hand as its liquor motion of amber waterfall filled the glass.

"Parked beside the ocean on our moonlight drive! Let's swim to the moon, uh huh! Let's climb through the tide surrender to the waiting worlds!That lap against our side!"

The middle-aged woman's ringlet of silken old Hollywood honey curls lour down to her upper back, framing ideally her porcelain, pale as sheer angel complexion with its ravishing red as remorseless gore, layering her bottom and upper lips, highlighting her velvet, vanilla face. Her piercing honey brown eyes were fixed on her scotch glass of sweet, sinful, mouth-watering bourbon as its liquor will gush down inside her body and organs exceedingly soon, watering her body. A knee length with V neckline and spaghetti straps silken scarlet red dress hugged her curvy, slender, still attractive body as its bright, ravishing color was as provocative as a traffic light, catching its eye within seconds by signalizing. Not just a mere traffic light. She was literally an inordinate firecracker not just for the men, who get laid with her for the one-night stands events in the over the hill, muddy motel rooms, moreover for Timothy himself, who did want her as more than a mere woman. Silver, thin, glittering bracelets on cuffed her wrists, whilst stud luxurious, shimmering ruby earrings were pierced in her earlobes as if she was more shining and beautiful than an embellished Christmas tree. Perhaps 2 ruby and diamond rings braced her fingers on her both hands.