Atonement II

"Especially for ya!" Jude pragmatically exclaimed as she played gamely, idly with her fingers on the kitchen table, winking mischievously at the former man of the cloth as his heart raced when she winked at him. "We have a lot of work to do, Timothy!"

"Of course! But first of all, do you want something to drink or else?" The younger man enquired enthusiastically as he wanted to work on his toxic relationship with his right hand by being diplomatic instead of holding grudges, being under the pressure of heating debates and aggravate their relationship which requires more work and diplomacy.

"I'd like some whiskey." She replied plainly as Timothy zinged to the refrigerator by gathering an ordinary bottle of whiskey by closing its refrigerator door and getting from the upper kitchen cabinet a scotch glass, consequently pouring whiskey in her glass until it peaked to the middle of the glass. Afterwards he took one more scotch glass for himself by pouring the same quantity liquor of the sinful, luscious, scrumptious alcoholic beverage, thereafter leaving its bottle on the counterplot by handing the first glass of whiskey to Jude. "Thank you!" The singer said in velvety, serene voice by raising her scotch glass, whereas the former man of the cloth seated against her as her composed, cheerful smile bloomed on her rosy-coloured, plump lips. "Let's raise a toast for taking the first step to clemency!" The both adults raised scotch glasses, seconds before glass colliding glass as it sources clinking sound by looking up into one another's beaming, brutally honest orbs. "Cheers!" They yelled solemnly as their scotch glasses clinked as glass contacted glass temporarily until they sipped their sweet whiskeys which burned the caverns of their mouth and organs.

"This whiskey is a paradise." The former priest fessed as he left the scotch glass on the table as they licked greedily, agreeably their lips as his chocolate brown orbs shifted unintentionally to the bloody red silken slip which she wore under her unbelted peignoir as he swallowed hard once he spotted the sinful garment she had on herself. The red slip was an obvious distraction for his pristine, childishly warm and coy chocolate brown eyes. He recalled the explicit, graphic memories of Jude's fantasy of wearing the piece of lingerie just for him only and drowning in his velvet, soft, virginal caresses of his hands on her silken, milky body. Muffled, soft moans escaping their lips. And one more explicit graphic memory which was more sorely painful and mortifying than pleasant. The young possessed nun wearing Jude's favorite satin red slip by violating him as its slip was an indeed curse.

"Is that what she wore specially for me when we were members of the church?" An inner voice of his echoed in his frozen mind by gawking her slip especially by the way its top hugged her bosom.

"Hey, Tim! Where are you staring at?" The blonde snapped him out of his train of thoughts by catching him to gaze at her red nighttie as it outlined exquisitely, insatiably her curves of her waist and hips.

"Oh! I didn't know the sisters wore such piece of garments." The former Monsignor jeered at her by attempting to not offend her by eyeing bashfully his scotch glass as he sipped a second sip of the whiskey.

"When the priests drank alcohol? Especially whiskeys?" Judy said in teasing manner by arching an elegant eyebrow as she chewed her bottom lip unsettled as a smug, vile smirk danced upon her fresh, pale complexion.

"I just had my first alcoholic beverage when Esther welcomed me in the purgatory. It was cognac." A light, shy giggle emitted from his throat by tipping with his fingers by caressing his scotch glass with liquor. "It tasted undeniably amazing."

"Mmmm! It looks like somebody jazzed ya in the alcohol." The former sister of the Roman Catholic church couldn't repress a punchline as the both adults burst out guffawing as their bellies hurt though they kept their decibels as sufficienty loud as whispers in the kitchen without ruining the beauty coma of Elsie, who yet slumbered on the king-sized bed, wrapped up warmly.