Heaven (Epilogue)

"At least, you've any feelings for me even if they're so conflicting!" Timothy whispered in honeyed voice with his decent, firm British accent, accentuated on his declaration as they shut their eyelids as they relished their romantic, sultry moment, being encompassed by their muffled moans, warm breaths, skins contacting along, tightly shut eyelids, due to the gradual building overwhelming pleasure and 2 sexes uniting. "I've always thought of you, in spite of my limited opportunities." He furthered between their sealed lips by lifting Jude up as he grasped her waist yet without dropping her on the floor unintentionally. Nonetheless, they didn't interrupt their ferocious kiss as it escalated as their wet tongues began dueling together until Timothy was on top of Jude as he laid her on the king sized bed as it bed springs commenced twanging, shaping a tune as it rang in their ears as the lovers grinded. The kiss deepened in a French, scrumptious one.

"You're a fool." The blonde murmured in velvety voice as she set free a muffled, honeyed moan, jingling unholy, sexy anthems in his sensitive ears as his berry-coloured, damp lips slithered slowly from hers by leaving a light saliva, dripping on the bottom, plumpish lip as his lips motioned below from her chin, following its marvelous, swan curve of her neck by licking it gently, relishing every inch of her swan, silky neck as she threw her head back, craned it by giving him a better access. In the beginning, he assaulted her neck with feather and light kisses until they grew ferocious, aggressive as he used his ivory, firm teeth by nibbling the silken skin of her neck. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ! That's so fucking good." The former sister of the church couldn't endure the elating pleasure which electroshocked her frail skeleton as goosebumps swept her mossy, satin flesh. Shivers conveyed her spine and body of peculiar sweetness and immense pleasure as it gradually built by her love's caresses, kissing and his essence, uniting with hers.

"A fool in love with you, rare bird!" He spoke as he didn't halt with the assault on her neck with fierily ferocious, chocolate molting kisses as the middle-aged woman kept her eyelids tightly shut without reluctantly opening them like blinds. Her mouth was incessantly opened as her hands cradled his head. Long, elegant, adroit fingers vigorously combed his chestnut hair. Light, girlish giggle escaped her lips. Their hearts heavily hammered in their chests, due to the unexplainable, fiendish pleasure they felt altogether as 2 compatitable souls's reunion and blending as a single paint with 2 tremendously different colors.

"Kiss me again!" She exceedingly, greedily begged in velvety voice after releasing dozens of muffled, silver-tongued moans which floated in the room, whereas Judy felt his tight crotch poking her abdomen lightly which aroused her insatiable, sexual appetite even more as if she was a savage animal.

In the interim, he moved up to her lips by capturing them in harsher, wilder kiss as one of his hands pawed her breast through her cotton white nightgown as his dexterous fingers lingered by squeezing its cotton fabric, feeling underneath his palm's touch its roundness, fullness, womanliness. Even her erected nipple underneath its palm pressure cried out for being released from the mundane, plain angelic nightgown as his index finger clicked by drastically changing her clothing in no time. It transformed it from the plain-vanilla, cotton ankle length gown into her satin ravishing red slip which she wore as a special outfit for him as an undergarment of her dark, wool, rigid habit which swathed almost every inch of her coconut milk, creamy flesh as it curvers weren't completely obliterated as its habit outlined the curve of her still firm breasts, slim waist and perfectly shaped legs.

Mellow, satin moans slipped away from her lips as she chewed his bottom lip until their kisses advanced, growing fiercely luscious as their tongues started dueling against one another again as she deepened the kiss into a French one as they shifted their poses. Meanwhile Judy pinned him with her weightless, bony weight as her hand lowered to his shirt's collar by unbuttoning his buttons until they gradually exposed his hairy, toned chest as she peeled off its discarded garment of his torso, tossing it on the carpeted flooring as her lips slowly glided from the journey of his lips down to his abs by peppering them with kisses as she ran delicately, velvety her hands all over his muscular torso, caressing it with her tender fingers each inch of it. Consequently he ran his fingers by fondling her shoulders as if its caress resembled a mother touching her newborn child's head by feeling his fingers tracing the curves of her well-defined, feminine shoulders, slender biceps.