Number 1 (Momo Challenge)

MOMO CHALLENGE
(The True Story)

In recent days, a terrifying image began to circulate on WhatsApp, which also has a legend that asks users to write to you once they see it. The phone number of the one that is sent is, supposedly, of the woman in the picture called Momo.
This number begins with the characteristic of +52, it was a complete surprise in Latin America or in a great majority of Latin American countries.
To a greater extent, the worst scandal was in Latin America, but this has probably reached the whole world.
According to the publication of many users, an unknown message arrived around 3 o'clock in the morning, with the photo of this sinister and deformed woman. According to the instructions of the challenge, you can't allow Momo to write to you twice in a row, nor do you have to be repetitive. You can only fail once and if you fail twice you will disappear from the planet without leaving a trace.
However, the true story behind the image became known: it's nothing more than a sculpture that was part of the Vanilla Gallery in China, a museum specializing in terrifying art. Even, there are many posts on Instagram that were taken by fans where you can see the sculpture.
In addition, the photo of this woman caused anxiety and even panic in many people. And based on this number and alleged legend, other similar emerged.
But then it was confirmed that the number that started with the characteristic +52 was false and another appeared that has the characteristic +81 and they say that it's the true one.