Number 9 (The Chase)

THE CHASE

While I was walking through an empty hallway towards the parking lot beneath the building, my body felt chills down to my spines. probably because it's started raining outside. I checked the time at my watch when suddenly the lights turned off and I can't see a single thing on that moment, I subconciously picked up my phone to turn on the torch button. by the time I pressed it, some shadow pass through my back. then I immediately turned back to confirm it and saw nothing, when I turned infront.. there I saw my own shadow even though I'm behind the flashlight. I raised my hand in hope that it is my own but the arm of the shadow didn't move. I literally blanked out on that moment and suddenly a creepy voice came out whispering on my ear..
"care to play a little game?"
my phone dropped which triggered me to run like hell, I don't know what to do, which way to go and what the hell's happening. I ran and ran knowing that he had a knife on his hand.

turning back into reality, then I saw the bodyguard outside the building. I ran at the fastest peak I can, but the more I run, the longer the hallway extends. I cried and shouted with all I've got but no sounds are coming out of my mouth..

When I turned back again. I saw it staring at me and crawling at a hell speed, like some creepy bonefull ogrelike animal. I ran and ran and finally reached the exit, the lights are in less pale and beginning to turn back. Inhaling strenuously to catch my breath. by the time I was near enough to the bodyguard, I glimpsely looked down and.. I didn't see a shadow in him, I stare up to him and he suddenly said "congratulations.. now let's move to round 2" then he smiled while pulling out the same knife the creature had.