E P I L O G U E

E P I L O G U E

Percy shook his head the elementals turning towards him, waiting for him to move, Percy however was rooted on his spot, the battle was over, everything was over, the war is finished, Percy turned around, the sight of Camp Half-Blood in the distance, Percy released all of his hate and fear towards Camp Half-Blood, he wasn't afraid, nor he wasn't angry towards Camp Half-Blood, it was all in the past now.

Percy raised his hand, signaling the elementals to wait a few minutes, the elementals sighed, nodding their head and shooing the demigod, Percy smiled a little and floated off to Camp Half-Blood, intending to set things straight once and for all. Percy stopped right at the edge of the border, there were multiple demigods fixing the aftermath of the war, multiple buildings were razed, leaving ruins of the cabins.

Percy sighed, floating to the ground, walking inside the barrier, his halo growing bright in his head, Percy instantly was shoved underneath the spotlight, multiple campers instantly turning their heads towards the demigod, their eyes wide, their mouth agape. Dead silence, no one spoke, everything was silent, the first one to react was Nico and Will, they approached Percy with wide eyes, as if they were seeing a ghost.

"Is that you Percy?" Nico said with wide eyes, extending his hand, Percy shrugged a little, a smile in his face, Percy never forgotten Nico and Will, they were the only friends that didn't betray him. Percy nodded a little, as Nico instantly brightened up, which wasn't quite often, Will however instantly surged towards Percy and gave him one large pat in the back, Percy however being Percy almost fell down to the ground.

"Oops, sorry." Will said with a small smile.

"I can't believe it, how are you alive?" Nico asked with wide eyes.

Percy gave off a shrug. "It's really hard to e-explain."

Nico sighed. "Well that doesn't matter, what's important now is that you are alive."

"Yeah, probably." Percy replied.

"Also, what's with the glowing Halo and the trident in your hand?" Nico asked, Percy again sighed, Percy didn't want to make Hydrosiphon float, Percy's guess is that it would freak people out, so Percy deactivated his floating and deactivated Hydrosiphon's floating.

"Yeah, a-about that, it's also hard to explain, but I'm n-not an angel or anything." Percy said shaking his head,

"That's a shame." Will said shaking his head.

"Good thing the gods aren't going all haywire." Nico said with a sigh, he jinxed it. Twelve flashes of light was seen, all of the Olympians except Hades and Hestia flashed in front of Percy all of them with looks of bewilderment and looks of anger, mostly Zeus. Percy sighed, turning to the God of Thunder who was glaring at Percy.

"You have no right o enter this camp, I will execute you for your crimes." Zeus said hurling his master bolt. Percy clutched his trident and threw it towards the master bolt, the trident colliding with the bolt, sending the bolt spiraling back to Zeus, Hydrosiphon however went straight down and implanted itself on the ground.

"Bad mistake boy, you have no weapon." Zeus said hurling his master bolt again, Percy sighed, raising the palm of his hands, snap.

Hydrosiphon floated from the ground and spun like helicopter blade, cutting the master bolt into shreds, Zeus widened his eyes, looking at the small bits and pieces of the master bolt, or what used to be the master bolt, the pieces themselves were crackling on the ground. Zeus turned towards Percy, his fury taking the form of electricity, crackling around his body.

"Why you little!" Zeus screamed, letting loose a fierce scream, a battle cry.

"Percy, run while you still can." Nico and Will said in unison, Percy shook his head, snapping his fingers, Hydrosiphon turning into a multitude of knives, sorroundings the Olympians.

"Make a step, the knives go flying." Percy stated, Percy turned towards Nico and Will.

"So, how's y-your day going?" Percy asked, the Olympians were gobsmacked, Zeus let loose a cry of fury, Percy sighed, flicking his wrist, a group of knives doing sudden cuts on the gods face. Zeus screamed like a girl.

"Anyway, I must be off, nice talking to you Nico and Will." Percy said, flying off, the two demigods looking at the flying Percy gobsmacked, as if he suddenly turned into superman.

"Percy wait." Annabeth said out of the blue, Percy raised an eyebrow, turning towards Annabeth with a raised eyebrow.

"I-I'm sorry." Annabeth said, tears streaming in her eyes, Percy sighed.

"While I will admit, what you did was unforgivable." Percy said with a sigh, Anabeth looked in the ground in shame.

"I have nothing to do but forgive and forget." Percy said sighing, Annabeth brightened up, approaching Percy like she wanted a hug. Percy however snapped his fingers, Hydrosiphon pointed at Annabeth.

"N-No close contact though." Percy said, finally leaving Camp Half-Blood.

A Few Years Later.

Percy sighed in relief, flying through the air, the clouds directly above him, the fresh wind making contact with his skin, Percy turned towards his left, seeing a floating house, Percy smiled, shaking his head, Percy headed towards the house, landing with a thud, the house itself was on top of a floating island which was quite cool, compared to the old house, this was much cooler, it now didn't need to reattach to the ground, it can now sustain itself in the air, so it was now a permanent floating island.

"Hey Delta." Frostine said, startling the life out of Percy, the demigod yelped, falling down on the ground with a thud, Percy shook his head, looking at Frostine with wide eyes.

"Oh uh, H-hey." Percy said, stuttering out, his face filled with red, the blood rushing through his cheeks, Frostine laughed, extending a hand, Percy gladly accepted it, albeit quite awkwardly.

"You know, we've been dating for a few months now, you're still the stutter ball like you were a few years ago." Frostine said chuckling, Percy sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-I can't help it." Percy said, easily flustered, Frostine sighed, leaning forward and planting a small kiss on the cheek, Percy turned red once again.

"Come on, let's meet the others." Frostine said, beckining Percy inside the house, Percy followed, opening the door and closing it. The room was dark, Percy squinted his eyes, looking around, the light suddenly turned on, a huge banner across the wall, Percy squinted his eyes looking at the banner.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The elementals said, Percy yelped, falling on the floor with a thud.

"Ow." Percy said, the elementals chuckled, everyone was there, indeed it was Percy birthday. The demigod sighed, the elementals congratulating him on his day, the banner had Happy Birthday written on it. Percy smiled, looking at the elementals who were having a good time, this party would last up until twelve in the morning, maybe even one in the morning if they had the energy.

It was as if everyone was a big group of friends having fun, Drayven and Kiran were talking in the corner, sipping on their drinks every once in a while. Asteria and Aspen were talking in the couch, grabbing some slices of cake, Frostine was talking with Azure, seated on the stools next to the table counter, Vale and Blitz were talking about video games. Percy shook his head, turning towards his best friend.

"Quite the party huh?" Aidan said, Percy nodded.

"Come on Delta, loosen up a bit, it's your party remember?" Aidan said patting him on the shoulder. Percy sighed giving a small nod, a smile gracing his lips, it was as if they were all a bunch of friends having a good time, and Percy wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Word Count

1276

Words