Chapter 2- New Neighbour

The rest of the day went quickly and I had no more run-ins with Mr Creepy. Lunch was dull I sat on the il picnic bench at the back of the science block alone.

Nobody ever really approached me anymore, I lost a few friends when I ditched Abigail the slut my ex-bestfriend. Everyone knows Abigail's a slut, she's practically done the dirty with the male population of my school!

We use to be like twins,dress the same, have the same hairstyle, like the same things.

Thinking about it now it was just plain creepy ,we even looked the same , apart from the fact her eyes were blue and her blonde hair was slightly longer than mine.

We was like that for about 6 years , but Abigail being the bitch she was changed ,she was bitter and bratty so I ditched her!

Then Ash came along and I finally realised Abigail was never a true friend,she was holding me back .

Whereas with Ashleigh it was like we'd always knew eachother, she didn't care about her hair and nails like Abigail , she was wild and crazy like me.

Okay enough of that, after lunch biology dragged on and finally the final bell went, I walked to my locker grabbed my keys to my bike , Vera, and bag and drove home .

I pulled up in my drive only to see a moving van , an people putting boxes into the house next door, but when a familiar face stepped out of the door I got the shock of my life .

Mr Creepy.

"Hey Mia." mr creepy flashed his evil smirk, picked up one of the brown boxes and retreated back into the house!

He'll no. He can NOT be my new neighbour!

~

Sorry it's short and I took ages to update, I've recently gone back to school and started my gcse options so I'm kinda busy. please please please vote and comment

Thankyou,

Y.U.F XO