Chapter 5- Tracks and ...transvestites?

We were freaking lost.

LOST.

We've been driving around in the middle of no where for about
three hours, and I seriously had to pee.

"Well I hate to break it to you princess ,but we,are most definitely lost." Blake turned to me and said with an apologetic half grin.

"Really Sherlock? You should've said." I rolled my eyes. Men can be so stupid sometimes, especially middle aged men! My maths teacher Mr.mckinney can't even say half of the square numbers yet attempts to teach a class of teenagers. That my friends, is what happens when you act like a turtle most of your school life! And then boom, before you know it your divorced, 40 and have five cats with human names so you can bring them up in discussions and make it sound like you have friends.

I'm broken out of my thoughts by Blake opening the car door.

"Princess I think I see a race track, I'm gonna go over there and see if they know the route to the highway," At this point I have no idea what he's talking about, race track?

"You coming with or are you staying here? I'd drive but we might be a teensy bit low on gas." He holds up his thumb and forefinger to demonstrate.

I honestly would stay here but quite frankly, it's shit scary out here. So I jump out of the sexy black mustang in which I might just steal off of Blake, and walk over to him.

He leads the way to wherever he thinks he saw this 'race track' and I follow ,trying to keep up with his pace whilst crossing my legs so my bladder doesn't burst. How embarrassing would it be if I peed right here in front of Blake , oh god , imagine!

We gain closer to the run down looking stadium , and soon we are at the front doors, the neon lights shining in my face, I huddle closer to Blake .

"Princess?"

"Yes Blake?"

"I have a feeling this place isn't a race track." He points to another neon sign stuck on the window.

'Lady marmalades lady escorts service'

It's a freaking cat house!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder I notice Blake was no longer at my side .

He was talking to another lady,

Only when I got closer I realised this wasn't a lady.

It was a 6'3 , man that looked to be in his late forties , wearing only a mini dress and knee high leather boots!

"Hey princess, meet Brittney!"

Oh my god, Blake Stevens you are one crazy fucker.

It was just then I realised I still needed to pee!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for the votes and views, but please can you guys share my story!👽

I know my chapters are short but I'm updating on my iPhone😅

Thankyou

I love you guys❤️,,

Y.U.F