9

Yeonjun smiled at the younger before ruffling his hair, Soobin finally smiled. Finally he felt free. Free from the hell he lived in. He had a friend now. A friend he didn't know existed.

"We should eat Soobinnie" Yeonjun smiled before walking out the classroom, Soobin ran behind him hoping to catch up with his friend, his love. It was a bit awkward to admit, but Soobin had a crush on Yeonjun since the 3rd time he saw him in his dream. He denied it at first, sure that Yeonjun didn't exist, but now. Now it was diffrent. He knew his long crush existed, but he couldn't bring himself to saying anything to him. He wad awkward, scared. Scared that he'd hurt the boy as soon as he spoke, so he stayed silent.

They ate in silence, even when Yeonjun tried to start conversation Soobin would just nod or shake his head or shrug his shoulder. Never saying a word.

"Soobin is everything okay? You're not this quiet normally..." Yeonjun tilted his head in confusion, his eyes looking all over Soobin's face, trying to decode what the younger was thinking but he couldn't see anything. All he could see were Soobin's eyes looking at an object that didn't seem to exist. Yeonjun let out an annoyed sigh before shaking his hand in front of the younger's face hoping to bring him back to reality again, but it didn't seem to work. Yeonjun rolled his eyes before screaming at the top of his lungs, which finally brought not only Soobin's attention but also the entire school's. Yeonjun smiled awkwardly before glaring at Soobin.

"Soobin what happened to you?" Yeonjun placed his hands on Soobin's shoulders before continuing, "You went off to you're own world for at least 10 minutes! I was calling your name goddamit."

Soobin laughed awkwardly before shrugging. He didn't want to anwser, and didn't know how. He didn't want to admit that he was thinking of Yeonjun and him as a couple.

Yeonjun repeated his previous question about Soobin being louder normally. Finally Soobin spoke, and what he said broke Yeonjun's heart.

"If I say something everyone uses it against me, uses it as a reason to punch me, kick me, talk behind my back. I don't care, I'm used to it, but it still hu...hurts hyung. I...It hurts knowing that e...everyday will only be a...another round of b...beatings and s...s...shouts," Soobin whispered, his voice cracking as tears began to fall, just like when he said goodbye to Yeonjun in that one dream, "It all started when I dated Huening Kai for a week..." and so, Soobin told Yeonjun his story. His story of a broken heart that Yeonjun wanted to fix. What he said next, probably shouldn't have been said, espacially because of the younger's expression.