×Chapter 11×

Y/N Pov.

It was past midnight and I woke up from a weird sound coming from downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and yawned looking beside me. Tae was hugging a pillow and sleeping peacefully. I thought it could be him making that noise but in fact I was wrong. I slowy got up and made my way out of the room. The noises came from downstairs so I made my way there.

A window was open and the curtain was flying from the wind. I remembered that window being closed as Tae and I went to sleep. Panic grew in my stomache and all I could think of was waking up Tae as fast as I could. But when I was ready to run a hand grabbed me pulling me back.

The hand was ice cold and I wished I never turned around. In front of me was a pale and rotten Yoongi. He looked like a zombie who just came out of his grave. I was about to scream when his hand covered my mouth. I was shaking in fear, his cold eyes watching me. "Why did you kiss him Y/N? Why did you do this at the place I died?", he asked with a creepy voice. I tried to free myself but his grip just got stronger. I already cried. This Yoongi was absolutely horrifying.

"I'm taking you with me", he laughed. "You're gonna regret this!", he screamed and dragged me outside the house. He soon threw me in a hole and started to cover me with earth. I screamed and tried to get out but I couldn't. He just kept on covering me and bury me alive.

.

.

.

.

I let out a scream as I sat up straight in bed sweat running down my back. I tried to catch my breath when I realised that I just woke up from a horrible nightmare. "Y/N?!", a light turned on and two arms wrapped around me. I stared to cry into his neck as he brought me closer to the warmth of his body. "It was just a dream. Everything is alright", he whispered into my ear. I slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"It was so crazy. I dreamed we both broke up and you suddenly became my Teacher. We couldn't controle our feelings and got back together. But someone caught us and blackmailed us. You couldn't handle it and did suicide. And then you came back as a zombie burying me alive!". His mouth hang open as I explained what I just dreamed. He was definitely speechless for a moment before he found his words. "We will never ever see a horror movie again before we go to sleep", Yoongi said as he started to laugh. "Yah! Min Yoongi stop laughing at me!", I scoffed, hitting his chest but eventually start to laugh with him.

"I would never leave you Y/N. I stay with you even if we got massive problems. I love you so much". "I love you too". He softly kissed me and we both started to smile.

~The end ~