-2-

⤴︎a beautiful squishy ⤴︎

«✼»✼«✼»✼«✼»

*Calums POV*

-9:30pm-

"Are you sure we shouldn't call Mikey before we go into his apartment?" I heard Ashton say for the fifth time.

"Yeah, I mean after all he is our best friend and it's not like he got laid." I answer.

"You don't know that." Luke commented

"Whatever were still going in." I said taking the keys out from my pocket to unlock the door.

When I entered I saw Michael sitting on on one end of the couch and a random girl passed out on the other and I'm not gonna lie she was pretty hot.

"ASHTON IRWIN IS FU-" before Ashton could finish his sentence he saw Michael gave him a 'shut up or I'll kill you' look.
and Ashton kept walking to the kitchen.
I saw the girl wake up she had dark brown hair .

"Who are those whores?" She asked Michael with a blank stare.

"Oh that's Luke..." he said pointing to Hemmo who just gave a small wave and mumbled a hello. "That's Ashton..."
gesturing to Ash who just waved with his mouth filled with grapes. "And the guy that's drooling over you is Calum...
Oh and guys this is my sister...Dahlia.... you guys probably don't remember her."

"Dahlia as in the flower?" I asked

"Nope its actually my moms favorite ice cream flavor." 

"I don't think Dahlia is an ice cream flavor?"

"Dude. Your friend here." Gesturing to me "Has gone dumb." She told Mikey.

"Actually, it's ok I don't give a shit. I'm going to bed and if any of you hoes are gonna wake me up or prank me while I'm asleep I'll shave your eyebrows off."
She said walking to what I'm guessing is now her room and slammed the door.

"Well. Your sister is sooo nice." I said still looking at the door that is closed.

"I'm guessing Calum wants Dahlia to do what she did to the door?" Ashton said trying to annoy me.

"And what exactly is that my friend?"

"BANG HER!!!" They all burst out laughing at me.

"Guys I don't like her. I barley even know her."

"Dude you were practically drooling  over my sister. You couldn't stop staring at her." he continued to laugh.

"Anyways, you're not gonna bang my sister. Actually not any of you."
He said with a dead panned look

"What time is it?" i asked remembering I had to do something.

"10:30." Luke replied.

"Shit. I have to go. My mom needed me to do something. Bye losers." I lied trying to get out of the awkwardness

Closing the door behind me I walked down the hallway to my car.
As I was driving home I realized where I've seen Dahlia:

I remember seeing Dahlia when she was younger she use to follow Mikey like a puppy and play football with me
and we were friends for like almost a year that's when we were like 4-5 years old and then her and her family moved to California and Michael had moved back to Sydney when he was 18 by himself.

I have to say she has gone prettier than the first day I laid eyes on her.

«✼»✼«✼»✼«✼»

-
Words: 536
-
Btw they're like 22-23 years old now so yeah. :)
-
This sucked but I hope the next chapter isn't as crappy.
-
Thanks for reading. ♡♡♡
-