I hate you.

"Connor! Are you okay? I was so scared and worried about you I thought you were.." A tear ran down her face, I took my finger and wiped it off and smiled at her kissing her forehead.

"Liz Hun... I'm okay don't worry I'll be fine." I sat up so I could look around and see who we with us.

"Ah!" I said looking down at my chest. I was bleeding everywhere. I looked up a Kian who was staring at me with the gun in his hand. My eyes widened. Kian shot me, and almost killed me. Was that on purpose or an accident...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz's POV

I looked at Kian, he stood there and held the gun still.

He was frozen.

I got up and pushed him against the wall.

"What the hell kian?! What were you thinking!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough! You almost killed him!"

"I-I know. I-I'm so sorry." He started to cry.

"I hate you Kian. I never wanna talk to you again!" I said before I stepped back.

He fell to the floor, he ran his fingers through his hair, and cried.

I turned to see the rest of the boy crowded around Connor.

"Connor, are you okay? Please be okay."

Connor looked at me and smiled.

"Well you're okay, and I'm not dead. So yeah I'm great!" He laughed and clenched his chest.

I sat down beside him. That was the Connor I knew and fell in love with.

Wait..

Oh. My. God.

I was in love with Connor.

Kian's POV

Holy shit.

What have I done?

I almost killed my best friend.

I looked at Connor, he was holding his hand over the wound, he was bleeding.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

He needs to get the hospital.

I stood up and walked over to the boys, then I was stopped. It was Jc.

"Jc, we need to get him to the hospital."

"Yes, Ricky, Liz, Trevor, Sam, and I need to bring him. You have done enough already. So you will stay here."

"But Jc, I can help!"

"No Kian you can't." Jc picked up Connor and walked out the front door with everyone but me following.

What am I gonna do?