Kiss me like you mean it..

Connor's POV

After Jc parked the car I got out and went to get Liz she is so beautiful when she sleeps I just need to be the one she saw when she woke up.I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the house,She had hair in her face and I moved it so I could see her beautiful face...And without thinking I kissed her lips....

Liz's POV
I opened my eyes to see Connor move the hair out of my face and kiss my lips, I began to deepen the kiss but then it stopped. I think he noticed I was awake because he pulled away and looked at me and said "I'm so sorry! I was just so tempted to kiss you. I mean you're just so-"
"Connor Ariana called she wanted to know if you still wanted to grab dinner tonight?" Said Jc
I looked at Connor, Who was Ariana? And were they dating?

Connor's POV
Oh shiz! Ariana! I completely forgot about our date! Ariana and I aren't dating I mean I like her and all and in junior year I asked her to homecoming when she moved here but she was going with Jimmy Sacoso. Since then I have had the biggest crush on her ever! But now I mean.. I've met Liz and I think I'm starting to like her more..
"I'll bring Liz inside for you."
I grabbed my phone from Jc and checked my missed calls to see that Ariana hadn't called, I checked my text messages to see she hadn't Texted or called me since this morning at 9:37am. That bastard! He must have saw me kiss Liz and got pissed.. I stormed into the Apartment and saw Jc holding Liz close to him.
"Jc We needs talk now!" I said giving him the evil eye.
"Okay Connor, but hold on I'm showing Liz around" I grabbed Jc by the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me.
"Jc we needa talk about something"
"What Connor I'm sorta busy hanging with Liz"
"Well.. Jc.."
"Well what Connor?"
"WHY'D YOU LIE TO ME?!"

Liz's POV
Jc walked me into the apartment and started to show me around. He brought me to the kitchen, then the living room then up stairs to the bedrooms.
"Well this is the house.."Jc said looking at me awkwardly.
"Jc We needs talk now!" Connor said storming into the room and giving Jc an evil look.
"Okay Connor, but hold on I'm showing Liz around" Then he grabbed Jc by the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards the stair case.
"Jc we needa talk about something" I heard Connor say from the stair case
"What Connor I'm sorta busy hanging with Liz" I rolled my eyes knowing Jc was lying to Connor to get him Jealous
"Well.. Jc.." Connor said in a quiet voice.
"Well what Connor?"
"WHY'D YOU LIE TO ME?!" Connor screamed. I jumped back his voice scared me.
BANG!
I heard aloud BANG coming from the hallway I walked out of the bedroom to see Jc and Connor wrestling each other..
Then there was a scream and a shot and then it went BLACK...

CLIFF HANGER! Well I finally updated! This chapter is kinda sucky but you know it was 12:30am and I was writing this so please just bare with me...
Well next chapter will be soon!

-Kaley x.