On purpose? or by accident?

Liz's POV
WHY'D YOU LIE TO ME?!" Connor screamed. I jumped back his voice scared me.
BANG!
I heard aloud BANG coming from the hallway I walked out of the bedroom to see Jc and Connor wrestling each other..
Then there was a scream and a shot and then it went BLACK...

I woke up to the stares of 4 boys staring down at me
I saw Kian,Ricky,Trevor,and Jc. Wait! Where was Connor?
"CONNOR!" I screamed sitting upward and looking around. Ricky sat down beside me and started rubbing my back, then I saw someone face down on the floor.. it was Connor..
"Connor!" I screamed running towards him.
"Connor please answer me. Please be okay.. Just.. Please.." I said as a tear fell down my cheek.
I put my ear near his mouth to see if he was okay and he wasn't breathing..
"CONNOR WAKE UP! PLEASE GET UP!" I screamed at the body in front of me. Then Ricky and Trevor came over and pulled me away from him. Then I just started screaming.

Jc's POV

WHY'D YOU LIE TO ME?!" Connor screamed at me. I had never seen him so mad in my entire life.
"I..Uh...um.."I didn't know what to do he just kept staring at me. So the first think that came to mind was to hit him so that's what I did, I knocked him to the ground then we just started wrestling. Then I saw Liz just standing there she looked frightened. I was on top of Connor when I heard Trevor scream "Connor! Jc look out! " And then I saw Connors eyes close slowly. Almost like one of the death scenes you see in the movies. Then I felt it Connors heart stopped and there stood Kian with a gun in his hand..

Connor's POV

I laid on the ground. I tried to move but for some reason I couldn't. But I could hear Ricky,Jc,Kian,Trevor, and Liz! All talking to each other
"Connor, dude if you can hear me please say something... I'm so sorry!" I could hear Kian say to me. I tried to respond to him I tried to say" hey dude I can hear you and it's okay". Then I felt someone roll me over so my face was facing the light and softly kissed my lips I began to deepen the kiss the my eyes opened and there stood Liz as she smiled at me.
"Connor! Are you okay? I was so scared and worried about you I thought you were.." A tear ran down her face, I took my finger and wiped it off and smiled at her kissing her forehead.
"Liz Hun... I'm okay don't worry I'll be fine." I sat up so I could look around and see who we with us.
"Ah!" I said looking down at my chest. I was bleeding everywhere. I looked up a Kian who was staring at me with the gun in his hand. My eyes widened. Kian shot me, and almost killed me. Was that on purpose or an accident...