7-11 girl

I opened my eyes to being carried out of the van. I had a mini heart attack until I saw that it was Connor that was carrying me.I shut my eyes a continued to dream about being free...

    Jc’s POV 

She was so beautiful while she slept I couldn’t stop thinking about her she was on my mind since   Connor and I saw her earlier last week....

Earlier Last week

In 7-11...

Connor what do you want in you slushie?I asked tapping my foot on the marble tiles below my feet waiting for him to hurry up.

“Oh! oh! Let me do it!”Connor said smiling.

“Here it is you drink anyways.”

“Excuse me...”A voice said from behind me I turned around to see a girl with auburn colored hair with a beanie on standing behind me,she smiled at me and I moved over.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.”I said giving her a wink as she rolled her eyes and turned towards the machine.

“Well,My name is Jc and this is Connor...”I pointed to Connor who was sticking his head under the machine and squeezing blue slushie into his mouth.She laughed at the sight of Connor.

“What’s your name?”I said

“Hi I’m Lizzy but call me Liz..”

“Well, Liz maybe we could hang out sometime?”

“Sure I guess..But, most likely I will be busy...”She said filling up her cup.

“Come on Jc! We got to go the boys are waiting for us.”Connor said staring at me.

“Okay! Well, I have to go, Text me sometime.”I handed her my number hoping she would take it and she did.

“Thanks...”She said. I walked away from her and walked to the door turning around getting one last look at her saying: “See you around...Beautiful.”Then I walked out she stared at me in silence...

I parked the van and walked to the back so I could carry her but when I go to the back Connor already had her in his arms bridal style,I looked at him in shock.

Connor’s POV

After Jc parked the car I got out and went to get Liz she is so beautiful when she sleeps I just need to be the one she saw when she woke up.I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the house,She had hair in her face and I moved it so I could see her beautiful face...And without thinking I kissed her lips....