Chapter 15 - False.

You gasped. 

"What! Why?" You shouted. He laughed but then kicked your cage. 

"Because! I was stripped of my title as king while he keeps it! He's a clown and not worthy. Once I kill him, you will be free and I will be king, though, you won't be alive with the way your acting." He said and held his hand out. You felt it go around your already hurt wrist.

"I'll tell you!" You shouted in fear. He stopped. 

"Speak." He said. You started to shake. 

"Buggy has a weakness." You said. He smiled and you felt the sting fall off you. 

"Do tell." He said. You looked down in shame.

"If cut enough, he will start to loos control of his parts. He won't die but it will take him longer to reform." You lied, hoping he bought it. 

"Interesting." Doflamingo said. You felt strings and closed your eyes. You heard a snap, but felt no pain. You opened your eyes and saw he had cut off the bracelet Buggy put on you. You looked at him. 

"The more you tell me, the easier your time on this ship will be. Once I kill Buggy, I will let you leave here alive." Doflamingo said. You nodded and began to tell him lies. Anything you could think of. It went on for an hour. 

"That's all you know?" Doflamingo asked. You nodded. He stood, walking up to the cage. You saw him lift his hand and his stings cut the bars but you didn't move. 

"Stand up." He said with a smile. You did and he waved at you to follow him. You hesitaed befroe fallowing him, buying your time till you could escape. You didn't trust him, thinking he had another motive. As you walked behind him, he was tellin g yu about his ship but you weren't listening to him. You were looking around, seeing that the ship was empty exept the two of you. 

"Whats Dressrosa?" You asked, interupting Doflamingo. He turned at looked at you. You only notised now how tall he was, maybe atound 10 feet. 

"It is, well, was my kingdom before I was striped of my title. Once I regain it, I will continue on my way." He said turning around and contiuned to walk. You bit your lip, scared to ask the next quiestion. 

"Why Buggy?" You asked. He stopped, standing still before turning to face you again. 

"Why not?" He answered. You knew the answer it that question. Buggy had spoken to you about other pirates and how the others thought he was weak or a joke but you knew better. 

"Your wrong about him." You said. He smiled and laughed. 

"Oh? And how so?" He asked. You looked at him. 

"He's stronger, smarter, and quiker then you." You said. Doflamingo walked up to you, bending down and looked at you in the eyes. 

"Why do you say that?" He asked. You could here the intrest in his voice. You smirked. 

"Because you trusted me." You said, turning into a bird and shot up high into the air. You began to flyt away but then felt yourself being pulled back slightly. You looked back at ther ship and saw Doflamingo, holding onto a sting that was attached to your wing. Your eyes widened before he pulled hard and you shot backwards to the ship. You landed hard and turned human, holding the arm that had the string attached and you saw it had cut into you deep. You held it close, tears falling but then you felt string go around your neck and you looked up into Doflamingos eyes. 

"Nice try." He said with a frown.