16

Richie's pov

The car ride ways quiet. Dylan was singing a little loud to Sonora, I was just humming to it.

"Did you know you can take off the doors?", Dylan said as he pushed the hair out of his face.
"Yeah I know, it's just to much work", I said while keeping my eyes on the road.

After driving we pulled up by a boardwalk. There was shops, ice creams places, and restaurants, all lined up all across the boardwalk.

"Damn, this is new", I said as I looked at everything in the distance.
"Yeah, what do you want to do?", he asked as he turned to look at me.
"I need to get some new clothes", I said as I turned to look at him also.
"Alright", he said as he walked into Pac-sun.

We went shopping and Dylan had the idea to go up to the Hollywood sign and sit on the H. As we sat on the sign and looked around at the view of shops and people from the distance, my heart ached.

I kept thinking about Eddie, I recalled moments in my head of us kissing, hugging, and just staring into each other's eyes and my heart ached bad.

I didn't even realize a small tear fall down my face and I wiped it quickly.

Dylan noticed he got concerned, "what's wrong?", he asked as he turned to face me.
"It's nothing", I said as stared in the distance.
"It has to be something if you're crying Rich", he said while smiling a little.

I bit my lip a little when I heard rich, it reminded me of Eddie. Another tear fell down and my breathing sped up.

"Hey hey what's wrong?", he asked again.
I wiped a tear and said, "I-I just miss my boyfriend".
"O-oh", he said as he looked down at his dangling feet, "I didn't know you were gay".
"Yeah, it's not something you say when you first meet someone", I said as I chuckled a little.
"I'm gay too", he said as he still looked down.
I looked over at him and said, "does your parents know?".
He's shook his head no and let out a sigh, "if they found out, they would kick me out".
"Well I'm here if you need me, or if they kick you out you can stay with me", I said as looked at him and smiled.
Dylan looked at me and smiled, "thanks".

I patted his back and our eyes connected for a second. We climbed down from the sign and sat on a grassy area.

I laid down on back next to Dylan and just stared at the sky. I watched as the clouds slowly moved. The sun was very bright and I knew I was gonna get a sunburn.

"So tell me about your boyfriend", Dylan said as he laid his head on his hands.
"His name is Eddie and he's the most adorable human alive", I said while I pictured him in my head and smiled.
"Is he your age or...".
"He's a year younger than me", I replied.

"He sounds cool", Dylan said as he turned to his side and looked at me.
"Guess what I did when I left Derry", I said as laid of my side and looked at him also.
"What?".
"I gave him a huge bear and sprayed it with my cologne", I said while giggling.
"Aweee", he said while smiling.

When I looked at Dylan he looked deep in thought, it's like he was thinking something that I could make out but couldn't at the same time. His eyes looked like he was scanning my face.

"What?", I said as I broke the silence.
"Oh n-nothing just deep in thought", he responded.
"About what?", I asked.
He turned and laid on his back, "I don't know just about life I guess".
"Yeah, wanna go back home?", I said as I sat up and leaned on my hands.
"Yeah", he said as he stood up.

We both stood up and walked to car. When we got in the car, we drove back to my house. As soon as I pulled up, I saw a familiar car, no it can't be.

I parked my car and walked in with Dylan.

"Mommm I'm home", I yelled as I slammed the front door close.
I heard rambling from the bathroom, "mom?".

I walked over to the restroom and as soon as I saw who it was I gasped.

"Eddie baby", I said as I pulled him into a tight hug and he wrapped his legs around my waist.
"A day was to long", he said as he nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

I kissed all over his face and put him down. He pulled me into a hug again and said, "no don't pull away just yet". I smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"So I have something big to tell you", Eddie said as he pulled away and looked up at me with his hazel eyes, "it's something huge".
-
My chapters are starting to suck I understand if you want to stop reading 😔👊