Chapter 10

[Janelle's POV]

I just got home from practice. Hinatid ako ni Duane at Drei bringing a complete silence. Bakit kaya? Baka dahil kay A----aish! never mind. I won't think anymore. Basta for now,I'm going to talk to oniisan. I'm sure nakauwi na yun.

I went up stairs and knocked on his door.

*knock* *knock*

Me:"KENJI!!!"

I call my oniisan on his name if I'm mad at him.He's in big trouble.

Me:"KENJI!!!!!!!  kono doa o ake!" (open this door!)

Finally ! Oniisan opened the door.

Kenji: "What?!"

Me:"We need to talk"

I come in to his room and sat on his bed.He closed the door and sat beside me.

Kenji:"Let me guess.It's about Nina,huh?"

Me:"How'd you know?"

K:"She's quiet awhile ago in the practice.She didn't even spare a word on me 'til the end of practice.What's wrong with her?"

Me:"What's wrong with her?! Oh shut up oniisan.Your the reason why she's like that! Don't pretend like you don't know!"

K:"Do I look like I know?!?!?!?!"

That's it.Kuya shouted at me.This means he really don't know.Shoud I tell?Maybe I should.But first,I need to ask who's the girl.

Me:"FINE! Who's the girl?!"

K:"What girl?"

Me:"Quite pretending! The girl that Nina told me! The one that she saw with you on the street!You were with her and Nina said both of you look happy!"

Nanlaki mata ni kuya sa narinig niya.I knew it. It's true.

Me:"Are you planning to trick Nina?!"

K:"NO! Let me explain first!"

Me:" Fine! Explain! Now!"

K:"I was walking home that time from a house of a friend.The driver called that the car won't start and since I'm on the mood, I walked.While on the street,I saw a girl pulling her bag back from a guy with a mask.I was thinking it was a snatcher and I was right.I helped the girl from the snatcher.After that,I asked her where she lived.She handed me a piece of paper.I looked at the paper and it was her address.The street was close enough that's why I insist to walk with her til she reached home since it's also the way back here.--"

Me:"Oh so your flirting a stranger now."

Kenji:"NO! Let me finish.OK? "

Me:" Err..Oo na! Bilis!"

K:"Sabi niya kakarating niya lang daw ng Philippines from other country.Kaya hindi na ko nagtaka kung bakit hindi na lang siya sumakay pauwi.She told me jokes.I kept laughing about it.Maybe that's the time Nina saw us.When we reached her house,she said thankyou and goodbye.My wrong point there is that I didn't even asked her name."

OHHHH....So that's what happen....

Me:"Oh I'm sorry."

K:"It's ok.Next time,ask me first,Ok?"

Me:"Ok."

K:"Wait.So Nina was jealous? :D"

Woah! Biglang ngiti si oniisan ah :D Hahaha!

Me:"Parang ganun na nga :) I'll just explain to her what really happened."

K:"Hahaha ok"

I stood up and went out kuya's room.Hahaha! Maling akala lang pala :D Si Nina talaga!