Chapter 1 The Prophecy

Hey guys this is my first book so please go easy on me enjoy. I hope

Viola's POV

My name is Viola Marly Vein I am 15. It's been a week since my dads death.The thing is I can't get rid of the memory because he died in front of my own eyes. He was killed by a man because dad won his money . I am now heading towards my best friends house Sade Manwell.

She thinks she can cheer me up, her house is in front of the woods. We are going to play soccer, my guess is because that is my favorite sport. Once I was at her house I knocked on her door Sade's mom answered it, I learned her name was Kate. Hello Viola said Kate. Hello I said back, "come in Sade is in the back" Kate told me. As I was walking to the sliding door to the back when Kate yelled out "I'm sorry for your loss".

I felt water dripping on my cheek of the thought of my father but I quickly wiped it away. "It's OK" I yelled over my shoulder. When I was outside I saw Sade kicking the ball with her feet. She heard the door open and looked up. "Hey Viola" yelled sade across the yard "hey" I yelled back as she came over to me. "So you ready to lose?" she asked me "are you"? I asked excited "fine lets play" Sade said

We decided 6 points means you win it was a tie five and five 1 more point and I won. "This is more fun then I thought" I said to myself. The next thing I know I have the ball I kicked it so hard I missed the goal and it landed in the the woods. Sade had told me to get it since I put it there so I did what she had said. I went to get the ball when I was in the woods a elderly man grabbed me and pulled me further into the woods. I could not scream because he was covering my mouth. He soon let me go and explained to me why he brought me here, "you are a dragon slayer you Viola Vein is in the prophecy to kill Culdrath the most powerful dragon in the world"he said I was about to tell him I was not a dragon slayer but then in a flash of light he disappeared.

I grabbed the soccer ball then gave it back to Sade and then I told her I was going home.