Prologue ♛

"No, no, please give me more time. I swear I will pay the debt." The bearded man dropped on his knees and begged. My eyes didn't soften a bit and the black soundproof walls didn't help either.

"It's too late for that, Topher. You know that, and I know that. We warned you." My voice held no emotion as I raised the gun.

I pulled the trigger and watched as the man's body fell limp on the floor.

"Take his body to the dump and burn it." I told the two men waiting for me to finish. I left the basement and pulled my hair up.

My job didn't bother me, I got used to killing people after some time. Their screams and desperate cries didn't mean anything unless I had an emotional attachment to them which I tried to avoid at all costs. I don't usually get close to them but sometimes, if they are really strong and have a wall built around them, I need to spend time with them to earn their trust -by taking them to a club, getting drunk and ending up telling my poor life story.

Boss was waiting for me when I went upstairs.

"Nicely done, Jules."

I grinned, "Thank you, Boss. Is there anything else I can do?"

"Nah, you're free to leave." I nodded and left the office. The changing room was on the third floor so I had to use the elevator. I greeted everyone while walking towards the changing room. I had -thankfully clean- black pants, a black t-shirt and black Converse's but since I couldn't do anything about the sweat, I took a quick hot shower before I got dressed. Then I hopped on my bike and started my way to school.

My name is Juliet Allen and I'm a senior in high school and oh... I kill people.

♡♡

Thank you for checking out my story, things will be beyond confusing but everything about Juliet & others -their secrets, lives, pasts- will be explained later on. (This is the third time I'm sharing the story here, hopefully I won't delete it again ._.)

Please don't forget to vote :)

-D