New school

Running..... Does it help anyone? In certain situations it could be the reason you are still alive. In a marathon, what do you do? You run. In a state where you don't understand anything and you just don't feel, what would you do? In my situation I ran.

But so there is no confusion let me start from the beginning.

A few days ago.
Another new school. I'm use to it really. Trying to escape my abusive father takes time. My mom has always done what she can for me, but I can tell she's ready to give up, so I just don't even complain anymore as long as she's happy I'm happy.

"Honey do you have everything you need for school?" my mom asked me. "Yes mom thank you for the new bookbag" I said smiling at her. "You're welcome, would you like me to bring you to school?" she asked. "No I'm fine thank you though" I said. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes, it's not that far of a walk I got this" I said giving her a hug and walking out.

The only one I actually show kindness to is my mom. I shouldn't care about people who don't give a shit about me in my opinion..... Oh great there is the gate thing for school.

-principals office-
I walked to the principals office to get my schedule and locker number. "You are miss y/n right?" He asked. "Yes" I replied. "Okay well here is your schedule and the other paper is the map of the school, I know it's only high school but it's still sorta big also your locker number is f/n (favorite number)" He said. "Thank you sir" I replied then left.

I walked down the hallway as all the doors started opening. 'I guess they are switching to second class' I thought to myself. As I was walking I heard a lot of whistles and "damn she's hot" I don't care for the remarks it's a bit annoying.

I walk to my locker and noticed a guy beside me. I just ignored his presence. "Hey beautiful" he said. I just put my headphones on. I then felt someone push me against the locker. " I was talking to you" he said ripping off my headphones. Another guy with six others behind him walked up behind the dude and yanked him off of me making the guy drop my headphones. I just picked up my headphones, slid them on, and walked away.

Yoongi's pov.
"Wow no thank you" Jimin said. I just shrugged and started walking to class. She seemed actually pretty cool.

Y/n's pov.
I then walked to my next class which was Science. I walked in and the teacher noticed me. "Hello are you the new student?" she asked me. I just nodded. "Well you are really early" she said laughing. "Anyways take any seat you'd like, if you take another's students seat don't worry about it" she said.

I then walked to the back of the class. I spotted a nice seat at the window. I just put my headphones on and looked out the window. To my surprise when I turned around the class was filled, a lot of people were looking at me and talking. I was only able to hear one conversation and the girl said something about me being in trouble for sitting in Yoongi's seat or sum shit I don't really care.

The door then opened snapping me out of my thoughts. In walked the guy that helped me at my locker. He had snow colored hair in a way. Well just a lighter blonde. I just turned to look out the window.

I then felt a presence as if someone was near me. I turned to see that guy sitting beside me looking at me. I then turned away but felt a tap on my shoulder. I removed my headphones without looking away from the window. "You're in my seat" he said. "I care why?" I replied looking at the board in the front of the class now. "Well let me introduce myself, I'm Min Yoongi" he said putting his hand out. "Cool, I'm y/n, but just because we know each others names doesn't mean you are getting your seat back" I said. "You know I like you, your pretty chill compared to the other girls in this school" he said leaning back in his chair. "Thanks" I replied. "We should become friends" he said. "And how would that benefit me?" I asked. He just chuckled. "Well if you want to talk sometime I'd be down" he said.

-time skip-
It was now time for lunch. I don't ever eat so I decided I'd just wander the halls or go to the roof. I started walking down the halls until I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back to see that Yoongi kid and six others. They walked around like they owned the place and by the looks of them they actually might.

I just turned and kept walking trying to ignore their presence. "Hey y/n wait up!" Yoongi said. I just kept walking. "Hey did you not hear him?" I heard one guy say. "Oh I did, but I just don't feel like replying" I said putting my hands in my pockets. "Wow rude" another said. "Not rude if I don't care" I said. "Feisty" a different one said but he sounded closer and the footsteps did too.

I then turned to my side and noticed they were all right behind me. I looked at them weirdly wondering how they got here without me noticing and so fast. "Oh um you just have short legs" one said while nervously laughing. "How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked confused. "Oh um.... well" he said nervously laughing even more. "He means...." Another said covering the ones mouth while giving him the death glare. "Your facial expression just looked a way and he just ya know guessed" the one said. Wow going by the one said and stuff is confusing. "By the way I'm Jungkook" the one who nervously laughed. How can he like read my mind?! "This is Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Seokjin" Yoongi said introducing all of them. "Cool as if I care, but I'm y/n" I said. "nice name want to come hang with us?" Namjoon said. "Sure why not? Nothing to do anyways" I said and with that we went to the roof.