Abyss

A/n POV.
The group of boys made their way inside the very tattered up supermarket looking building. "Is that Pringle's!?" Jisung yelled looking at the first isle he laid his eyes on. "Jisung don't-" Chan stated but he was to late. Jisung was already crunching and munching on the can of Pringle's. Seungmin thought about how old they might be and threw up in his mouth just a tad. "Alright let's go." Yoongi said making his way to what looked like a basement door.

They were about to make their way down the rotting stairs when a flash of light erupted from down there. It was so bright and powerfully that it knocked all of them off their feet. Just as they regained themselves the building started to crumble. "What the fuck is that!?" Hyunjin yelled, but he could barely hear himself. They all looked up in wonder as pieces of the actually building started to fall. "Everyone run!" Yoongi yelled as they all jumped to their feet and ran outside.

The building seemed to be rising from its original place and everyone slowly looked up from outside. You could see Y/n, Junloon and Lana all on the top of the building as it began to move. "Who's that other girl?" Woojin asked, not knowing it was Lana since she was so far away with her back turned just a bit. "It must be that witch." Jin said. They watched as the building rose up and seemed to move to the center of the city. A black hole type thing was formed and it seemed to be absorbing everything from the city.

"We need to get up there." Namjoon stated and they all looked at each other and then looked to Hoseok. "Oh no no no, definitely not" He said shaking his hands in front of him. "You're the only person we know that can do anything." Taehyung said. It was a long pause as Hoseok looked to Yoongi and Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Fine" Hoseok huffed. He then closed his eyes for a minute and then started moving each boy with his fingers and throwing them onto the building. Once he was done and all the weeee's were said he sighed. "Guess it's my turn." He said pointing at himself. He then flicked his finger causing himself to fly. "Man I hope this landing doesn't hurt!" He yelled coming up to the building at full speed.

A loud grunt was heard as Hoseok landed. "Hoseok you alright?" Jimin asked but while looking up at Y/n. "Yeah I landed on Jungkook." He said cheerfully getting up while Jungkook looking like his lungs just evaporated. "You're a vampire you're fine." Hoseok said turning to face where everyone else was. Y/n wasn't only pulling everything from the city into a black abyss it seemed as if there were portals to the human world pulling things in too.

"What do we do?!" Chan asked. "Alright guys we need ideas, now since this is an important situation there are no wrong ideas." Namjoon said trying to start up their brains. "Why not we fight?" Jeongin suggested. "That's a good idea, it's just we need Y/n to snap out of this thing first." Woojin replied and Jeongin nodded. "Come on guys no stupid answers." Namjoon said. "How about we talk to her?" Jimin asked. "That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard!" Namjoon yelled. "Hey you said no stupid answers!" Jimin yelled back. "Well I guess I lied." Namjoon replied as they basically got all up into each other's faces.

"Wait..." Yoongi paused. "Jimin might be right" He said. Jimin then stuck his tongue out at Namjoon as Namjoon crossed his arms. "Let's remind her of the good times, remind her that we are here and that she still has a connection to reality." Yoongi said. "That's a really good idea!" Woojin said. "But... what if it doesn't work?" He added. "This is our only shot, so if this doesn't work I guess we'll go with Jeongin's idea." Yoongi shrugged. "Yeah and get ourselves killed." Minho mumbled. "I heard that!" Jeongin yelled. "I know!" Minho yelled back.

"So how do we start this off?" Jin asked. "I'm not sure, which one of you did she meet first?" Woojin asked. Everyone thought for a moment, it hadn't been long since they first met but so much has happened it's hard to remember that first day. "Wait it was me." Yoongi said as he stepped forward. "Y/n!" Yoongi yelled. This snapped everyone's attention; Junloon, Y/n and Lana all turned around at once. "Wait is that Lana?" Woojin asked squinting his eyes to try and see her better. "It can't be, there's no way, she's dead, I saw her die." Woojin said looking pale in the face. "Wait wait that's Lana?!" Hoseok questioned. "This just got a whole lot spicier." Jungkook commented.

As the boys were sort of frozen in place with the sudden information Junloon sent Lana down to deal with them. "Uh guys" Taehyung said. "What!? We are trying to calm Woojin down." Namjoon replied. "Um you may want to look at this" Taehyung said pointing towards Lana who seemed to be flying towards them. "Oh shit" Yoongi said and in an instant an explosion was creating sending everyone flying back. "Yoongi we'll take care of this, go save Y/n." Woojin said and Yoongi nodded running towards the abyss.

Everyone seemed to be only a little scratched up except Taehyung and Jisung who were sent flying over the edge. "Hold on." Taehyung said with Jisung holding onto his leg. "Trust me I didn't plan on letting go!" He yelled. Jungkook noticed the boys struggling so he ran to help. "Give me your hand." Jungkook said reaching for Taehyung who seemed to be hanging onto a ledge that was a bit beneath the roof Jungkook was standing on. Taehyung reaches for Jungkook's hand but as soon as they nearly touched another explosion occurred causing Taehyung's hand to slip.

It led to a moment of quick thinking for Jungkook. He kicked off of the poll that was beside him and flew off the building, Taehyung and Jisung were in mid air when Jungkook grabbed onto the ledge and slipped his foot into Taehyung's grasp. All of this happened in seconds, but seemed like minutes in Jungkooks mind. He pulled his leg up to his chest and grabbed hold on Taehyung's hand. "Are you holding on Jisung!?" He yelled. "Oh I haven't let go yet!" He yelled back. "Ready?" Jungkook questioned looking into Taehyung's eyes, it was a silent moment until Jisung interrupted. "Um not to interrupt or anything, but can you like save my life before you guys make out!?" He yelled.

Jungkook smirked and using his super strength he threw Taehyung and Jisung over the top making them land on the roof. Taehyung scrambled back to get Jungkook but he was gone and Taehyung well Taehyung was scared. "Did you really think I couldn't get myself out of that?" Jungkook laughed. Taehyung turned around instantly and leaped into his arms. "Thank you for saving us" Taehyung said dusting himself off. "You know I could never let you go" Jungkook replied.

A/n: Hehe sorry not sorry for that end, I wanted to Y/n Yoongi part to be in the next chapter so who doesn't love a little Taekook. Sorry for being inactive lately I'll do my best to update now and I hope you guys are all safe. 사랑해 사랑, 빵을 먹어라.

~Jae 💞